*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057896-Day-23-Minor-Character-Profiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2305610
Plotting a novel from scratch for a change of pace. Should be fun.
#1057896 added October 23, 2023 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Day 23: Minor Character Profiles
Character Dramatis Personae

Jim Lowe

Age: 58
5'4" wiry, with a very wrinkled face.

Dave Cartwright

Age: 59
Large man, big rather than fat in all respects. Red faced, would make a perfect butcher, but works for the Council running their social services department.

Richard Beech

Age: 58


Gemma Beech

Age: 62
Richard's wife. She wears the trousers in their relationship and Richard generally lets her have her way, though when he does put his foot down, Gemma is smart enough to comply. She works as an office manager at a distribution centre. She is a bleach blond, is proud of her looks and goes to the gym several times a week before or after work.


Maddy Williams

Age: 25
Maddy was born Matthew. She is shy and generally bullied by her boyfriend Paul Probert. Maddy works as a clerk at a factory making baked goods. She has dark hair which she wears in a bob, is of a slim build and generally dresses smartly in very feminine clothes. Maddy likes clothes making and creates her own dresses etc. She enjoys reading, especially historical romance. Her Dad is dead, and she lives with her mother. Her mother was supportive of Maddy's decision to become a woman. She disapproves of Paul Probert, rightly labelling him a "bad 'un." She's wise enough to know that trying too hard to put Maddy off him will have the opposite effect. When Richard appears on the scene Mrs. Williams encourages Maddy to see him, (She is initially unaware that he is married.)

Maddy can't drive, and when Paul can't give her a lift, she uses the bus to get too and fro, usually reading whilst travelling.

Paul Probert

Age: 32

Paul works as a van driver for Amazon. He is 6'2" and solid built. He usually looks like he has a bad smell under his nose. He's bossy and can be quite aggressive. Like Shaun he loves fast cars, and is saving to buy an Audi S3. He likes rugby, and did play when younger.

Mrs. Tredfall

In her sixties.
Mrs. Tredfall (nee Williams) owns and runs the Brenhines Hotel on the seafront at Llandudno. She is a small bustling woman, always active doing something. She knows the trio of old, as they have stayed in her establishment before. She is a widower. She has three small dogs named Groucho, Harpo and Chico, that are generally very well behaved. The dogs get a walk with her every morning "rain or shine", and every evening before dark.

Doctor Saravanappa

In her 40's. Doctor at the hospital responsible for the assistant who gave Dave his bad news.

Nick Probert

Age: 35
Paul's elder brother. Stocky, thinning dark hair, vapes a lot. Works for a waste company, driving a waste wagon. He works with Shaun Smith. Nick likes to gamble, usually online, although he rarely passes up the slot machine when in the pub with Paul and Shaun. His gambling debts are behind the bank robbery attempt. He likes photography, and to take pictures of the town and surrounding countryside. He is proud of some of his pictures, and submits the best to enter competitions.

Shaun Smith

Age: 33
Red haired, blond eyebrows and hair, very freckled. Works on the waste wagon with Nick. Shaun likes fast cars, and attends meets, both legal and illegal where owners show off their cars. His own car is nothing special, but has an oversized exhaust and is very noisy when driven. Shaun's other interest is rugby, and he likes to watch live matches when he can, and televised events on the big screen in his local pub 'The Gloddiath Arms' He supports the Llandudno Rugby Football Club, the Scarlets, and of course the Wales National Rugby Union team.
© Copyright 2023 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057896-Day-23-Minor-Character-Profiles