*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058084
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by C. Don
Rated: 18+ · Book · Scientific · #2262478
Just stuff I thought of while getting a little exercise.
#1058084 added October 25, 2023 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
The Case for Nothing part a
         If you stand on the South Pole, right on the Earth's axis, there is no direction other than north.
         If you stand on the surface of a Black Hole, (if you could), there is no direction other than out.
         Now that takes a little fiddling with the current assumptions about Black Holes, Event Horizons, Schwarzschild1 radius, and a few other cherished theories. But with one simple change, all those sidebars disappear.
         Black Holes, also referred to as 'Singularities' suck in everything. If something falls into a Black Hole, it still exists, but becomes inaccessible within the event horizon. The event horizon is a light trapping sphere that surrounds the coordinates of a black hole.
         Confusing, mathified explanations, reputations, and Nobel prizes not withstanding, all you have to do is give up the standard assumption that the universe has a steadfast structure.
         I propose that a singularity can also suck in the universe structure as well. The event horizon can get sucked down to a point. All the equations of physics would still stand as before, but the sacred preservation of information is lost.

         Where does all the junk going into a singularity go?
         Well, it's the raw material of the universe's structure. Maybe that is where the leading edge of the expanding universe gets its material.

         From 'into nothing', to 'out of nothing'.


         1 https://www.britannica.com/science/Schwarzschild-radius


© Copyright 2023 C. Don (UN: huntemann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C. Don has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058084