*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058231
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1058231 added October 29, 2023 at 1:31am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Suitable Flesh!
It would be October 23rd, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail. You couldn't believe that you were arrested twice for starting a fight at a high school football game! As you are driven back to your pick-up truck, AKA, your home, you would hear about how a lot of your family members is currently in the hospital due to being infected with COVID! This would make your blood boil because IF THAT BASTARD ROSS HAS JUST STOPPED GOING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, YOUR FAMILY WOULDN'T BE IN THIS CLUSTER FUCK!

Throughout the week, you would keep hearing dire news about how more of your family is ending up in the hospital with the shit! This would then start to make you worry! WHAT IF HALLOWEEN GETS CANCELLED AGAIN AND YOUR FARM TOWN IS PUT BACK INTO LOCK-DOWN FOR THE FOURTH TIME IN THE ROW?!? THAT BASTARD WOULD PAY IF THAT HAPPENS!!!

Towards the end of the week, you would find out that the bastard is seeing another horror movie, "Suitable Flesh!"


You couldn't fucking believe this! NEARLY YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS SUFFERING FROM COVID AND THIS BASTARD IS SEEING SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A PORN FLICK! However, you would have to wait to confront him later on, as you have to go to a family wedding this Saturday...


On Saturday, October 28th, 2023, you would be at a family wedding and things would be going smoothly...until everyone had a bit too much moonshine, and fists started to fly!


As you and your family get hauled off to jail, yet again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058231