*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058296-Change-of-Partners
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1058296 added November 6, 2023 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
Change of Partners
* Interactive: "Meet the Welches
* Public: "Meet the Welches

That's the last chapter of this short branch, which was written for a commission. The commission calls for more chapters in this area, but with different choices, but I'm going to publish some other stuff before returning to finish the commission.

So what's up next?

A long time ago we had a poll on how to continue "Like a Boss, and for complicated reasons having to do with some janky votes I declared four winners. Recently I wrote up the branch for the winningest of those winners—"A Girl for Kirkham—and now it's time for the first runner-up winner. It starts with "A Girl for Prescott.

Will and Sydney are creating a Brotherhood of Baphomet, and they have "recruited" (meaning they have made an enslaved doppelganger of) David Kirkham. Will was impersonating Kirkham, and he accidentally caused a public rupture between the doppelgangers of himself and Sydney that they left behind. This upset Sydney, who says that she wants to remain Will's girlfriend in some public way. There's multiple ways that Will (who's kind of dense, and is confused by being mixed up with Kirkham's psychology) could take this. Tomorrow we start to explore a different way things could go.

* * *

Separately, we had a poll last week on how to continue "A Stolen Life. Only one choice got GPs votes, resulting in the following standings:

* Will edges closer to Gordon: 50%
* Will tries to save his own skin: 43%
* Will edges closer to Caleb: 7%

Today brings the second poll: [Poll completed and deleted]. Like the first, it will run for a week.

* * *

Oh, and commentary on the just-published branch is here: "Commentary: "Where the Heart Is""  

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058296-Change-of-Partners