*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058349-What-Sudden-Things-Scare-You
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1058349 added October 31, 2023 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
What Sudden Things Scare You?
Prompt: What sudden things scare you? Joy asked if it was a doorbell, being alone in the cemetery or what other things scare you?

Halloween. Good time to be scared. I was watching the second Jurassic World movie and Owen was encouraging the dinosaur to break out of her cement stall. I had seen it before and the exact time the dinosaur broke free, my cat jumped on the couch and I screamed. I thought that dinosaur 🦕 had me.

Hearing noises outside at night. That's scary. The phone ringing. Once I saw a corn stalk walk out of the cornfield. It was a wild turkey.

One morning my husband and I heard a crash and our electricity went out. A drunken man hit our utility pole.

Banging noises. Thunder. Amber alert on my phone. Someone in your yard honking their horn.

Being in a cemetery is scary. I worked at the county home which was haunted. Strange ghostly happenings. Loud noises. Lights going off and on. I could write a book on that.

I do get scared easily. Being scared keeps us alert.

** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058349-What-Sudden-Things-Scare-You