*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058424-Of-Unicorns-Frogs-and-Cows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1058424 added November 1, 2023 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Of Unicorns, Frogs and Cows
Yes!

Today I brought home:
1. Soap shaped like a unicorn
2. A cow-shaped planter
3. A little glass froggie

This was at a sale by "A Hundred Hands", a non-profit organisation run by a friend of mine. More than a hundred artisans from across the country gather to sell their wares directly to the buyer. They'll be in Bangalore for five days and then tour other South Indian cities.

I met up with a friend of mine and we wandered around the stalls together. Also, since I go each time (twice a year), many of the stall-holders recognise me now so I chat with them, too. My friend and I had a snack there together and then went to her place for a cuppa tea and another snack. We showed off the shopping to her hubby and son, and tempted her son to accompany her there for another visit by describing the snacks on sale.

For Dad, I brought home some almond-milk-powder and a couple of sweet pickles. I might visit again too, and bring him some more things to eat!

A good day was had by us! *Smile*

© Copyright 2023 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058424-Of-Unicorns-Frogs-and-Cows