*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058438
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1058438 added November 19, 2023 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Five Nights at Freddy's!
It was October 31st, and you have just gotten out of jail yesterday! You are still quite furious from the arrest!
And to make matters worst, you found out that some people in your family are spending Halloween...IN THE HOSPITAL!
This would make your blood start to boil! IF THAT BASTARD ROSS HADN'T GONE TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER SO DAMN MUCH, THIS SHIT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!!

While furious, you would check in on that bastard and see that he is planning to see another horror movie on Halloween!


You couldn't fucking believe this! FIRST HE MAKES EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY SICK AS DOGS, NOW HE IS GOING TO GO TO SOME RANDOM THEATER TO WATCH A DUMB MOVIE ABOUT ANIMAL ANIMATRONICS!!!

You would once again borrow your wife's truck and would drive over to the movie theater to confront the bastard! You manage to get the last tickets for the show and would get your seats. As you sit down and watch the movie, you would occasionally look around and see if you can find the bastard! At some point, you would check on his Twitter page and soon find out that...he was involved in a wreck earlier! Apparently, he was in his psychopath friend's service truck, when his friend suddenly lost control and ran into a pole! Before you could get up and leave, a mob of people would suddenly surround you, with one of them yelling, "HEY! I KNOW HIM! HE'S THE ASSHOLE THAT KEEPS POSTING RACIST SHIT ALL OVER FACEBOOK! LETS KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!!!"

Before you could say or do anything in your defense, a rain of fists fall upon you as you get beaten to a bloody pulp in your seat!!!


Eventually, police would come in and pull your beaten and bloody body out of the showroom!

As you get taken to the hospital for your injuries, you start to get quite angry again as that bastard has once again got away unscathed!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058438