*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058463
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1058463 added November 2, 2023 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
The Duck Song By Brian Ogden
The Duck Song By Brian Ogden
48 Hour Music Media Challenge

A duck keeps asking for grapes at a lemonade stand. The man keeps telling him no. The duck waddled away. The duck keeps asking for grapes and the man takes him to the grocery store and buys him some grapes. The duck says he doesn't like grapes. He asks for lemonade. This is like the joke Knock, Knock who's there? The person says banana. Banana who? The knock knock joke starts all over and until the last the person says orange. Orange who? Aren't you glad I didn't say banana?

This song has cartoon drawings and is good for children. I have always liked cartoons. You would think a duck would want bugs. He could have asked for crackers or bread.

I guess we chalk this up to humor. This is cute I suppose. The drawings were good of the duck, man and lemonade stand. Maybe the duck should have asked for strawberries.

He asked for glue. That is silly. Why doesn't he just ask for duct tape or duck tape?

I remember feeding ducks by a pond some grape nuts. They seem to like it. Once at the zoo, some ducks were walking free and I gave them some French fries. I guess ducks will eat anything. Maybe I should have given them crackers.

I like ducks. I like the commercial they washed the little duck who got in an oil spill and washed him up and he seems happy. A Canadian goose and her babies were crossing the road to get to a pond and they seemed content. A goose lived in a swamp and she was happy as well. Ducks and geese. This song made me think of ducks and geese.

This song is different but it would be nice if a duck could talk to us.

Snow Queen Image. Gift from Tracker.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058463