*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058737-Maybe-a-New-High
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058737 added November 2, 2023 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe a New High
Maybe a New High


This blog title isn’t what it reads like. Unfortunately, it’s just the opposite. After all, I only got twenty-six single paragraphs written earlier today at work and eight scenes. I’m not sure if that’s a new low for scenes, but I think it is for single paragraphs.

If I remember correctly, the first day that I started writing these scripts I only got twenty-eight single paragraphs. Almost double what I thought I would be getting per weekday. From this it went up. Unfortunately, that may be the thing of the past.

Twenty-six may be the new high for a weekday. If it’s not going to become worse than that. I hope that it doesn’t, but it could be. Hopefully, it will start getting better beginning tomorrow like it did in the past. Unfortunately, I don’t think that going to happen.

Unfortunately, I think it’s going to be just the opposite. It may get a little bit worse. Not as bad as about fifteen single paragraphs and about five scenes per day, but still bad. What do I mean ‘still bad.’ I mean about twenty single paragraphs per day and around six or seven scenes.

Why am I writing less per day now? It’s because of work. I’m spending more time each hour at work. That doesn’t include my rounds each day. They equal about an hour combined. It’s the camera watching that just got more involved each hour at work now.

It used to be about five to seven minutes to do my camera watching each hour, and that included the paperwork. Now it’s closer to ten minutes per hour. That’s about five single paragraphs per hour instead of six or seven. That is why I’m getting less writing done now.

Hopefully, it will get better. After all, it was the first day when I had extra cameras to watch. Not only the regular cameras that I have been watching went up by one, but the three other groups of cameras I don’t need to watch individually, but I still need to watch hourly.

If I could get it back up to twenty-eight to thirty-two single paragraphs per day, I would be happy. I might be able to get it back up to twenty-eight. After all, that’s only two single paragraphs more than I did today. it’s the four more single paragraphs I’m not sure about.

That was the bad news. Now for some somewhat good news. I only need three more scenes and about ten single paragraphs to finish my first episode, Some of the Adults. After I get that done, I will start working on Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness. That may or may not hurt me.

The beginning of a new episode can sometimes slow me down. It’s not the three Establishing Shots at the start of a new episode, but the getting of the storylines started that may slow me down some. With that and my new work duties, I may not get another twenty-six single paragraphs done tomorrow.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058737-Maybe-a-New-High