*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058866
Rated: ASR · Book · Action/Adventure · #2307721
Very Short Contest Entries - Daily Flash Fiction - The Prompt Me Contest
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1058866 added November 4, 2023 at 8:20am
Restrictions: None
Daily Flash Fiction Rules - November 4, 2023
Daily Flash Fiction Challenge  (13+)
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
#896794 by Arakun the Twisted Raccoon


There are Rules, of course.

*Note1* A new prompt will be posted every day in the forum at the bottom of this page at approximately 11:00 pm WDC time. (Eastern US time). The prompt will have the date of the next day, the day it is due. After the prompt is posted,you'll have about 24 hours to post your entry.

*Note2* Poetry is not accepted in this contest.

*Note3* You may enter one story per prompt.

*Note4* Please keep your entry at or below 18+. Anything higher than 18+ will not qualify.

*Note5* Please do not submit fan fiction.

*NoteP* Please do not submit really sad stories, especially anything that involves serious harm to children or pets. I hate sad stories!

*Note5* There are two ways you can enter:
(1) You can link to an item in your portfolio in bitem format. A bitem link is done like this {bitem:#######} with your item number in place of the #'s. You may also create a book item to store your entries and post links to the individual book entries.

(2) You may also post your entry directly in a forum message as long as the content of your story does not go above the rating of the forum (13+).

*Note1* Your entry must follow the prompt of the day.

*Note2* New stories only, please.

*Note3* Your story must contain a setting, at least one (1) character, a conflict and a resolution.

*Note4* You are allowed to edit your entry. The entries won't be read until the round is closed.

*Note5* Here's the hard part - your story must be 300 words or fewer.

*Note1* The most important rule of all--have fun!
© Copyright 2023 the last cicada (UN: deadbluesea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the last cicada has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058866