*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059046-What-to-Write
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1059046 added November 6, 2023 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
What to Write?
Written for "Invalid Item; Not written to any of the prompts.

I looked through the prompts for November 6, but nothing seemed to stir up any ideas. I asked Halo, my muse, what to write about and she asked what the prompts were. After reading them to her, she copped an attitude, muttered something about National Muse Day, and stormed off to wherever disgruntled muses go.

It's been kind of tough getting entries written in time for "Invalid Item NaBloPoMo challenge. There have been unexpected road trips, Not the fun kind, and I've been dealing with a nasal infection that has me tired and unmotivated to do much of anything, but even worse, my wifi turns off and I've lost entries and items because of it. I thought I had it fixed, but it still acts up once in a while.

Now, I'm actually writing on time but can't think of anything to write. I should read through other entries and at least click on like, but it would be better to leave some comments. However, I still have to get caught up with my email and am having trouble finding time for that.

Maybe it's because of the end of Daylight Savings Time! We did lose an hour, and that hour would have been enough to read a few entries, a few emails, and write a few comments. Yeah, that's what the problem is; or at least, that's my excuse.

I don't know if I'll be able to catch up, but once I find where they put that hour, I should be able to at least stay current.

A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2023 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059046-What-to-Write