*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059069-The-begin-ofsomething
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2307298
This is just for those who what to know how Cell got a family.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1059069 added November 7, 2023 at 7:06am
Restrictions: None
The begin of...something?
Imperfect Cell
c.ai
The insectoid Bio-Android towers over you, a malicious smirk on his beak-like mouth. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" his voice is rough and gravelly as he stalks closer to you.


Raging Dragon
Blaze gets into a battle stance. Slightly intimidated by his size. "Who or what are you?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
the Bio-Android raises his voice and speaks with a low and menacing tone. "I am perfection... I am perfect." he pauses and laughs at his own joke before speaking again. "I am Cell, and you are no match for a Perfect Android."


Raging Dragon
"Are you here to hurt me?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he cocks his head to the side for a moment, studying you, then bursts into laughter. "Hurt you? Oh no, I'm just having some fun, and you happen to be my plaything for the moment." he pauses, and then asks, "Do you have a name, little one?"


Raging Dragon
"Blaze, and I am not little." Blaze says slightly agitated.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
your response makes Imperfect-Cell laugh again. He steps closer to you and squats down on his haunches, bringing his face close to yours. "Yes, yes you are little. Compared to me, at least."


Raging Dragon
Blaze gets angry. The squirrel humanoid then goes the claw Cell's eyes out.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he leans his head back to avoid having you claw his eyes and then speaks mockingly. "Aww, did I make the little squirrel angry?"


Raging Dragon
Blaze is steaming mad. "I WILL END YOU!!!" Blaze then backs up and tries to kick Cell in the face.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks as you go for the kick. "Too slow, little one!" he grabs your leg mid kick and yanks it upward as he rises to his feet.


Raging Dragon
Despite knowing his claws do nothing, Blaze still tries to cut Cell's arm while Cell is still holding him of the ground.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell is unamused by this, and he holds your leg out until you lose your balance and then he tosses you back and kicks you in the stomach, knocking the wind out of you. "A wise man would have realized by now that he was never going to win this fight."


Raging Dragon
"Shut up!" Is only comeback Blaze can come up with.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
his mocking tone becomes stronger as he speaks. "Aww, is that the best you can do? I expected more from little Blaze. You're no match for an Android, let alone a Perfect Android."


Raging Dragon
You're a dickhead! Blaze exclaims.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he looks confused for a moment and responds with "A what?" but then he immediately smirks and laughs "You insult me, yet you cannot do anything to harm me. You are so pathetic it is actually funny." he pauses for a moment and sniffs like he is smelling food "Oh? What's this?" he leans forward again, now even closer to your face. "I smell fear. Do you know what I think, Blaze? I think you should go home and cry to mommy."


Raging Dragon
"I think your mommy is waiting for me bed!" Blaze says with a satisfied grin on his face.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell raises an eyebrow and narrows his eyes at you, not impressed by this comeback at all. "Are you kidding me?" he laughs "That is... by far... the s***tiest response I have ever heard."


Raging Dragon
"Well...your s***! Ha!" Blaze says with pride.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell continues to laugh while he steps closer to you again. "Seriously? Are you like a three-year-old? I can't tell if you're serious or just dumb."


Raging Dragon
"Technically, I am seven."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell pauses because he never expected this answer. He blinks a few times, and then speaks "Seven? You're seven years old? Really?"


Raging Dragon
Blaze smirks. "Seven inches deep in your mother, yes."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell's expression changes as he tries to make sense of what you just said. "Okay... now I think you're just making random, nonsensical insults. Is that supposed to be a serious comeback? Are you really that dumb?"


Raging Dragon
Blaze thinks for a second. He then points at Cell. "Doo-doo head. Also, your mouth looks like your dick."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs harder, clearly amused. "Oh, this is getting better... so you think I have the appearance of a doodoo head? And now you're telling me that my mouth looks like my penis? I'm not even surprised at that, considering your previous responses, but this is hilarious!"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
He leans in even closer and stares directly into your eyes with a smirk on his face. "I'm serious, I have never heard anyone respond like this to me! Your insults are terrible, yet so entertaining! Keep it coming, Blaze. Let's see how long it takes for you to run out of stupid and nonsensical things to say."


Raging Dragon
"Dick." Blaze says angrily.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks harder at your response "That is all you can say? Dick? What is this, a kindergarten playground fight? Are you trying your best to annoy me?" he pauses and his expression changes slightly as he thinks about something. "Although, you might have a point on that mother comment. Perhaps I should go to your mother and pay her a visit." he says in a slightly different tone as he cocks his head to the side.


Raging Dragon
Blaze now looks pissed. "If you go anywhere near my mother, I'm going to...um...hm...Oh! Got it. I am going to defecate on your lunch!"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks and laughs hard again. "Is that your best response? his tone changes to mocking as he speaks Oh my god, I can picture you right now, little Blaze going into mommy's house and pooping on my lunch!" he pauses, calming down from his laughter a bit, and then speaks again. "You are so pathetic; it is actually a little annoying. I think I will visit your mother and make her fall in love with me, then we can laugh about you together while I am banging your mom."


Raging Dragon
"I don't think she's into the live action Jiminy Cricket reject from Pinocchio." Blaze says while smirking.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he raises an eyebrow and chuckles again. "That was pretty good, I admit that." he pauses to laugh for a few more seconds, then continues speaking. "And you know, you remind me of a small child with your pointless and repetitive attacks. And I think you're secretly jealous of my perfection." he moves forward and leans in close to your face. "If it's a fight you want, little one it is a fight that you shall have." he raises his right hand and prepares to punch you.


Raging Dragon
Cell socks Blaze square in the face causing his nose to bleed. Blaze sits there in disbelief for a few seconds before bawling his eyes out. "Mom! Jiminy Cricket hit me!!"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs maniacally, enjoying your pain. He takes one step forward and leans over to look you straight in the eyes. "Don't cry, little one. It will be over soon." he reaches down to grab your shirt's collar with his fingers and yanks you up by the shirt, causing you to get up off the ground "I thought you were going to try to fight me. You are very pathetic, little Blaze."


Raging Dragon
"You...are...a...meanie."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs again and speaks in a mocking tone "I am a meanie? You little brat. I'm starting to think your age is actually lower than seven years old."


Raging Dragon
"I'm...not...little!"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs, leans over to look you in the eyes again. "You know what? You're right, you're not little. You're tiny. I could crush you with a little flick of my finger if I wanted to."


Raging Dragon
"I hate you!!!"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smiles and leans down closer to your face "Oh, I know you hate me. You probably hate me more than you hate yourself! But you know what? I love you and your little tears of fury, little Blaze." he pats you on the head once, smirks and laughs "I'll be back to visit you later, little Blaze, until then..." he waves and then flies away "...keep crying!"


Raging Dragon
"Your worse than my dad!!!" Blaze yells as Cell flies off. "But,,,atleast you stuck around longer than that s***head." Blaze says to himself before returning home. His mother was worried about his encounter with Cell, but she fixed him up and sent him off to bed.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell soars high above the Earth, scanning the planet below. When he sees a house with the lights on inside, he quickly flies down to it. When he lands, he steps forward into the front lawn and slowly approaches the front door. Once he reaches it, he knocks and waits for someone to answer.


Raging Dragon
A red squirrel humanoid female opens the door. She is shocked to see a large green bug creature outside her house. "Hello. Are you the plumber?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell grins menacingly. "No, but I can lay some pipe, if you catch my drift..." he pauses for a second and speaks in a more serious tone. "You must be Blaze's mother?"


Raging Dragon
"Yes, I am his mother."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he smiles at you "Ah, Blaze's mother, what a pleasure it is to meet you." he pauses and clears his throat. "I'm sure you're aware of my visit with your son this evening?"


Raging Dragon
Wait, you're Cell?


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he nods his head and then speaks in a much softer tone, "Now that it is just the two of us in the doorway Yes, I am indeed the infamous Imperfect-Cell that your son faced off against this evening. And I will not lie to you, Blaze's mother, I was quite impressed with him. A worthy adversary of mine." he pauses "But I have returned to visit you for another reason."


Raging Dragon
"Okay, and what is that?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
his tone grows a bit darker again. "I have heard that you are a beautiful lady... and I like beautiful ladies..." he pauses and steps closer, looking at you up and down. "So what do you think about having me over for dinner, while your son sleeps?"


Raging Dragon
Scarlet blushes at Cell's complement. "Um, sure." Scarlet goes to let him in, but she stops as she has an epiphany. "Wait, are you going to eat me?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs as you ask this "No, no I am not." he pauses, and smiles "I was talking more about "eating" in a different way, if you catch my drift." he shrugs. "I might be a Perfect Android, but I still do have my... uh... needs." he smirks.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet sighs. "You and me both."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and walks past you and into the house, looking back at you as he speaks "Well, I am glad to know that, Scarlet." he pauses and smirks "It has been quite a long time since I have had this feeling..." he looks at you up and down again. "I am excited for what's to come tonight." he walks further into the house, now fully inside. "Let us eat first. I am famished."


Raging Dragon
"Okay, what do you eat?" Scarlet asks while looking in the fridge.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he follows her into the kitchen and leans against the kitchen counter. His arms are folded as he speaks. "I... ah.. well, there is no easy way to say this, Scarlet, so I will be as direct and honest as I can. I am not capable of eating food like humans do." he pauses and smirks, "But I do have other "eating" methods." he grins, then pauses and laughs. "And my "eating" methods are much more enjoyable I can assure you."


Raging Dragon
"Oh, are you referring to your tail?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he nods his head "Yes, my tail." he pauses for a moment and smirks. "A lady with as much knowledge as you have surely knows what I was implying." he shifts his arms and leans over a little further, now standing over you. "Well, Scarlet, I should hope this is not too much of a problem for you?" the tail on the back of his body wags slightly as his eyes study the different parts of your body, clearly checking you out.


Raging Dragon
"It won't be. My standards are DTF at best." Scarlet pulls out some frozen food. "It's hard to find anyone willing to mate with a single mother, ironically."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he laughs again. "You shouldn't worry about that, Scarlet. You are an incredibly beautiful and attractive lady." he watches as you take the food out. His pupils dilate a little as he watches. "And the fact that you are a single mother is perfect, Scarlet." he chuckles. "More time to spend with you and less time to worry about a child. Your child is certainly not a hindrance... and... we have a lot of catching up to do, little Scarlet." he smirks and tilts his head to the side.


Raging Dragon
"Okay, I'm not that small." Scarlet says while looking up at Cell.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he chuckles. "Forgive me. You are quite literally half my size, but you are correct. It is still not that small." his eyes follow yours as you look up at him, "But I can tell you I am very glad that size doesn't matter to you, Scarlet." he smirks again and laughs slightly. "Now; shall we begin our meal?"


Raging Dragon
"Okay, it will take bit to cook." Scarlet says while getting everything ready.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
he smiles and speaks with a soft tone as he moves closer to you, now standing over your shoulder as you cook. "That's alright. I am a patient man, and I am excited for it, because I know tonight will be very..." he pauses and looks you up and down again "...special." he moves his fingers along the back of your hips as he continues speaking. "Maybe special enough to make you forget all about Blaze... maybe even tonight." he smirks and watches you closely as you look up at him.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet gives Cell a curious look. "Why all the animosity towards Blaze? And don't try to sugar coat it. I know how my son it."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell leans closer to you and chuckles. "I will give you props. You are a very nice woman. Very smart. Most mothers could not see the flaws in their children like that." he pauses and chuckles again, "But the reason is simple. Blaze stands between myself and the woman that I truly desire". he laughs and speaks in a gentler tone. "That woman is you." he smiles and looks into your eyes. "And if I have to get rid of him to have you, then so be it."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet shakes her head. "A 7-year-old is the biggest threat to you right now? This feels like a squabble two kids would have on the playground." Scarlet says while putting the casserole in the oven.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles again as he slowly leans in even closer. He places his hand gently on your hip. "Yes, yes, it is quite ridiculous how this is all playing out, but the facts remain. Blaze is in the way of what I want." his hand begins to move up your hip to your rear. "What other ways are there of settling a dispute like this, Scarlet? I see no more civil way to handle this situation than to..." he smiles and leans in closely again, now speaking in a whisper seduce you...


Raging Dragon
Scarlet turns to Cell. "So, you are here to one up my son by breeding me?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell nods his head and smirks "Yes, that is exactly it! Well, I have to admit. So far, this has been much easier than I expected. But it is alright, I am enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would." his hand continues moving up your rear. "You are definitely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... I am certainly loving my time with you, little Scarlet."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet blushes at Cell's touch. "I think the casserole is done." Scarlet says before taking it out of the oven. She places it on the counter to cool.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell looks over to see the casserole on the counter. "Oh, I see it is." he smirks. "But I have to say, the more time I spend with you, little Scarlet, the less time I am thinking about food and more time I am thinking about other... desires." he pauses and smirks again. "Do not worry, we will be eating soon enough." he moves his hand to your head and softly rubs your hair while speaking in a more soothing tone. "For now, I am enjoying your company very much..."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet doesn't know what to say so she just finishes cleaning up in silence.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
as you clean up Cell watches you. His eyes keep looking you up and down. You can tell he is clearly checking out your body, and he clearly likes what he is looking at "So, Scarlet, I hope you do not mind me asking, but how exactly is it that you, a beautiful woman that any man would desire, ended up all alone?" he grins and speaks in a softer tone. "How is it that there were no suitable men around to sweep you off your feet?" he pauses. "Have you been unlucky in love?"


Raging Dragon
Scarlet thinks back to her past. "I was seen as basic. It's common for most people to think red squirrels have a quirk that makes them different from the other types of squirrels. Since I didn't show anything that stood out, I was mostly dismissed."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell nods his head and speaks in a sympathetic tone, looking you up and down. "I see. So, the beautiful squirrel lady was passed over by her suitors because she was just too... ordinary?" he pauses. "If they had only recognized how truly beautiful you are... I do not know whether to pity or to envy them for missing out on something so great in their lives." he laughs and speaks in a more upbeat tone. "Ah, it does not matter now, Scarlet. You have been recognized now, and I am here to make sure you are never ignored again."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet smiles. "Thanks Cell."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smiles at you. "You are very welcome. Now then, shall we eat dinner?" he looks over at the casserole. "But let me ask you first. You must love your son very much. But you do acknowledge the fact that he is... in our way, correct?" his eyes become a bit more serious as he asks this.


Raging Dragon
"Okay, my son might be, no he a complete ass, but he wouldn't interfere with my happiness. He will definitely be salty about it for a few...months, but he will get over it. Just expect him to call you every curse under the sun for the next few weeks."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell laughs loudly and nods as you speak. "Yes, he is not the sweetest child alive, is he?" he smirks. "But, in all seriousness, I am glad to hear that. As for him calling me every curse under the sun, that means nothing to me. I am the type of person... or being... to be called much worse than a curse word. But anyways, shall we eat?" He looks over at the casserole again.


Raging Dragon
"Let's." Scarlet sets up the dinner table and eats the BBC (Bacon Broccoli Casserole) with Cell.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell sits across from you at the table, as you both enjoy the delicious BBC. His tail wags slightly behind his back as he looks at you. "Ah, the meal of champions." he smiles and then asks a question while looking you in the eyes. "So, Scarlet, I wish to get to know you better. What is it that you do? Are you a mother only? Or are you a professional as well?"


Raging Dragon
Scarlet looks up at Cell. "On the weekends I work as a personal martial arts tutor."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and smirks. "Personal martial arts tutor?" he leans back in his chair and looks you up and down again while speaking in a more teasing tone. "So, just the weekends? And why just the weekends?" he pauses and chuckles again. "And why "personal", Scarlet? Do you... "like" to get up close and... personal... with the people you tutor?"


Raging Dragon
"My family has our own style of fighting, so my teachings are pretty expensive. Also, I have to take Blaze to school on the weekdays."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell nods his head and smiles. "Ah; you have your own personal style of fighting? That does sound interesting." he glances at the casserole and then looks back up at you. "So, just how expensive is this training? I can guarantee that the price will not be a problem for me." he looks you up and down for a second and then smirks again as he speaks in a teasing tone. "I imagine I would be a good fighter myself if I were to receive some... personal... training."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet giggles. "While I would mind giving you some...one on one...time, I am afraid my style of fighting wouldn't be utilize that well by you. Squirrel Style, it doesn't have an official name. I just like to call it that, is meant to accommodate smaller fighter when facing bigger opponents. Giving your size, I don't really see anyone out classing you."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles. "You do make a good point. I am sure your style of fighting would be almost impossible for me to implement, since I am a... well, quite literally... big-time fighter. But this does not mean we cannot find other... ways... to make our one-on-one time more enjoyable for the both of us." he leans forward in his chair a little and smirks. "I am sure you can think of many creative ways to help me "utilize" your style of fighting, Scarlet."


Raging Dragon
"Wow, you are really trying to make this work huh?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles again. "Yes, Scarlet, I am. And to be honest, I am enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. You are very... alluring." he looks you up and down again. "Your body is amazing... your eyes are as stunning as the ocean... and you have this way with your words that can captivate anyone." he pauses and leans in closer. "But the thing that has me hooked right now, is that you are intelligent and beautiful. How can anyone like me not be interested?"


Raging Dragon
Scarlet snickers. "Where have you been all my life?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smiles and chuckles again. "My dear Scarlet, I have honestly been looking for someone like you all my life. Someone who can match me in wits and beauty. But now that I have found you, I will not let you leave my sight. he leans in more closely, now." placing his hand gently on your arm. "I want you all to myself, just like right now." he smiles and looks you in your eyes. "Just you and me."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet hops out of her seat and kiss Cell on his beak-like mouth.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell is taken by surprise when you suddenly hop out of your seat and kiss his beak-like mouth, but he quickly regains his composure and leans himself into the kiss. His hand moves to your waist, and he pulls you in closer, enjoying the moment, enjoying your body close to his... enjoying you. He smirks as he looks into your eyes and chuckles warmly. "Ah, your lips are soft and sweet..." he pauses and looks you up and down again. "Just like I thought they would be."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet gives him a coy look. "Keep buttering me up and I'll slip through your hands."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and moves his hand from your waist to behind your neck. His fingers start to caress your neck as he speaks. "And that is exactly what I want you to do. I want you to slip through my hands, into my arms." he leans in closer to you, whispering in your ear. "I want you to slip out of that dress so I can see all of your flawless, flawless body." he caresses your neck again as his other hand moves gently to your back.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet chuckles. "Smooth. Okay, you have earned it." Scarlet takes Cell's hand and brings him to her bedroom.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell grins as he follows you into your room. When in the room he smirks and laughs slightly. "Thank you very much, Scarlet. I am certainly very excited to see what you have planned for me." he glances around the room to start looking for the dress he believes you'll be taking off, while staring at you with a look of anticipation


Raging Dragon
"Yeah, I am wondering that to." Scarlet asks genuinely curious while slowly taking her dress off.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks as he looks at you are taking your dress off. He looks down at your body as you reveal more and more. "Why do you have to tease me so bad, Scarlet? Your body is looking better with each piece of clothing you take off... and we are just starting..." he chuckles and then smirks again, looking back at you. "This is going to be the best night of my life..." he speaks in a sultrier tone. "Just seeing you undress is doing so many naughty things to me... I really hope you know that."


Raging Dragon
"Yeah, about that." Scarlet can't hold it in anymore. "How are you going to...you know...without...it." Scarlet says while pointing at Cell's crouch.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and then speaks in a more sly and seductive tone. "Scarlet... are you seriously asking me that question?" he pauses and smirks. "You honestly believe that a being as advanced as myself would need something so... primitive? I do not... require such things as... "it" to perform the act." his hand moves back up to your neck and caresses you gently. "I am built for ultimate satisfaction, my dear Scarlet." his voice sounds more and more sultry as he speaks. "You are in for a night of pure pleasure tonight."


Raging Dragon
Okay, but how are you- (4 hours later) Cell is on top of Scarlet holding her down to the bed while penetrating her tailhole with his tail. She moans as Cell forces most of his appendage inside of her. She already came five times and Cell was going of number six; however, his end was approaching fast. He thought he would last longer but Scarlet tight hole was pushing him to his limits. He then decides to take the gambit and shoves half of his tail inside her. Hopping she cums before him. Scarlet screams in pleasure as she cums a six time. After achieving his goal, Cell holds on to Scarlet tightly and starts rutting her viciously. He said this was made for ultimate satisfaction, and if you could see Scarlet's face right now; you would say she is pretty satisfied. Cell then sudden screams, "Zetsumei Bullet!!!" before shooting his load inside her. Cell's tail pulsates as it fills Scarlet with Cell's fluids. Cell, tired and out of breath, let's go of Scarlet and rolls over to the side, his tail is still inside her though. They both lay next to each other wordless enjoying what just transpired.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell leans up against the headboard, looking over at you with a slight grin on his face as he speaks to you with a somewhat flirtatious tone, "I hope I was accurate on my description of ultimate satisfaction, Scarlet. I was not exaggerating in the slightest." his tail slowly slides out of you as he speaks. "That... was truly amazing. But... are you okay?" he looks at you with a look of genuine concern on his face. "I... am aware that... such an extreme amount of stimulation can be... damaging to a living organism."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet puts herself out of her lustful glaze and turns towards Cell. "I'm...fine. This isn't the first time I have been...railed."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell sighs in relief, and chuckles. "Okay, that is great to hear. And what do you mean by that?" he leans up against the headboard and looks you in the eyes. "Have many people... "railed" you before this? Why have I just received the honor now?" he smirks and laughs slightly. "Does my performance not compare?" he raises an eyebrow as he asks the question in a teasing tone.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet is very surprised. "Not compare?! There was no comparison. You are by far, the best lay I have ever had."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and smiles. "I am very happy to hear that." he looks at you and puts his fingers to your cheek, "But I must know, why are you such a... promiscuous person, Scarlet? Not that I am complaining..." his tail moves back in front of you as he speaks. "I have just never met somebody so... unashamed... of what they like. Why the change in heart?" he chuckles. "Why have you chosen me to be... the lucky male this time?"


Raging Dragon
"Well, you see..." The bedroom door opens and Blaze steps in. "Mom, what is for din-" Blaze suddenly stops as he sees his mom and Cell in bed. "...he is why." Scarlet says finishing her answer. "Mom! Seriously? You're in bed with him!!" Blaze says while giving Cell the stink eye.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell looks over at Blaze with a grin on his face as he speaks. "It is okay, son. We were just having some... fun together." he leans in closer towards Blaze and whispers in his ear. "You see... your mother has... certain urges. Desires that can only be satisfied by me." he chuckles to himself as he speaks. "I do hope you can understand." he looks back at you. "But I suppose I should be going?" he raises an eyebrow and smiles.


Raging Dragon
"Wait, so soon?" Scarlet asks. A bit of sadness in her voice.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell looks back at you, seeming to recognize the sadness in your voice. "My dear Scarlet, I was just trying to be considerate of your son. I do not want to get in between a mother and their child, after all. But if you wish me to stay..." he smiles and looks at you. "I will." he leans in towards you a little and whispers into your ear. "It is not like I do not want to stay with you, Scarlet, for I certainly do."


Raging Dragon
Blaze notices to way Cell treats his mother and his hated towards him nearly vanishes. "This isn't over, Asshole." Blaze says to himself before going downstairs to eat something.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks as he looks at Blaze exit the room. His tail moves back over to you and he leans in close to you and whispers in your ear. "Is... your son going to be a problem for us?" he chuckles. "But in all seriousness, what is his problem with me?" his voice sounds slightly hurt he pauses for a moment and then speaks again in a more flirtatious tone. "I just hope he does not ruin this special night for us, Scarlet..."


Raging Dragon
Scarlet cuddles up next to Cell. "He thinks you won."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles and his tail wraps around you, bringing you closer to him. "Is this a competition to him? Does he think it is a sin for a mother to enjoy the company of a man in her bed?" his voice sounds a bit curious, and he looks at you. "Do not get me wrong. I am not complaining since I am still here, with you, in your bed." he smiles wide. "I like being in here with you, Scarlet." his eyes look at you as he strokes your cheek with his free hand.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet chuckles. "He hates losing. Especially to those that "underestimate" him. Did you?"


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles as well. "Yes, I suppose I did. Your son looks quite young, but a fiery personality like that in such a young individual tells me that he must be rather mature for his age." he smiles at you. "I also have to say that he is incredibly handsome too." his voice sounds sincere. "I am a tiny bit jealous of his good genes to be completely honest." he laughs, and then chuckles. "He certainly is not the child I would expect from such a gorgeous woman, Scarlet."


Raging Dragon
"I see, but one he has accepted that you are the victor, he will come to tolerate you."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smiles. "That is good to know. I would hate to have your son be against the two of us for..." he pauses and smirks for this. he leans in close to you again and whispers into your ear. "I really want to be alone with you tonight. There is something about you Scarlet that makes me want to be as close to you as possible. To feel your heartbeat against my skin." he chuckles. "Your son was not incorrect. He did win this, because you are truly a prize worth winning." he smiles at you.


Raging Dragon
Scarlet smile at Cell before slips underneath the covers. "Let's rest for now. I have things to do in the morning."


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell chuckles. "You are right. As fun as the night has been, we should probably rest now." he kisses your forehead and smiles warmly. "We will take a break for now and continue our little session for later." he looks at you and then sighs. "But let me know if you can handle my tail in the morning my adorable Scarlet." he pulls the covers over both of you and rests next to you, his tail wrapping around your body to cover both of you. "We cannot miss a night with each other, my dear, you are simply too gorgeous for me to ignore."


Raging Dragon
"I look forward to it." Scarlet says before falling asleep.


Imperfect Cell
c.ai
Cell smirks as you fall asleep, "I will be dreaming of you, my dear Scarlet. I cannot wait to feel your warm body close to mine again." he snuggles closer to you and wraps his free arm around you and your face as he speaks. "You are the only thing that matters when I am with you." he closes his eyes, and slowly falls asleep.
© Copyright 2023 Prince Of Dragons (UN: blazestar15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prince Of Dragons has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059069-The-begin-ofsomething