*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059191-We-Pause-Now-for-a-Brief-Break
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1059191 added November 9, 2023 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
We Pause Now for a Brief Break
* Interactive: "The Candidate Pool
* Public: "The Candidate Pool

That chapter wraps up this branch. A commentary post is here: "Commentary: "The Road Back to Yourself""  

I'm going to have to take a break for a few days because I don't have anything prepared. The last week or so has been tough for me, writing-wise. It hasn't been for a lack of enthusiasm, I just found it kind of hard (for whatever reason) to get through the last few chapters of this branch and so ran through my backlog. (I wrote today's chapter yesterday, and the chapter before that the day before.) Without something prepped, I'm going to have to look around. There is a commission that I need to finish, but I also feel like I should do something else before turning to it, just to create some variety in the schedule. I would also like to building up a small backlog -- get a whole branch written -- before I begin publishing again.

I'm not going to disappear, though, and will be checking in daily. There's some behind-the-scenes stuff that I need to deal with.

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059191-We-Pause-Now-for-a-Brief-Break