*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059246-AMA-number-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2284649
Adventures In Living With The Mythical
#1059246 added February 19, 2024 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
AMA number 2
AMA number 2:

          Things had slowed down a bit here finally and I thought I might ask if anyone had any questions out there for us. I did get a few and I’d like to say thank you those individuals for asking and giving us an opportunity to answer. This was a lot of fun to put together, almost as much fun as it was to capture Kheid so he could answer his questions.

          We didn’t capture him on our own. We attempted at first, and was almost reduced to attempting to interview every lawn gnome in the county. That was why Crash got Larry to scrounge him up for us. Larry is a ceramic dragon, and works with the county part-time. He says it wasn’t easy, and now we owe Larry a basketball. A ceramic basketball. With a ceramic hoop preferably. So, if anyone has a lead on that, please let us know.

          Anyway, here’s a few questions posed by some of you. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. I’ll be certain to collect the answers and put them in another update sometime in the future.



Crash:

- Q: You find out there is a human who writes a blog about your life? How do you react?

         A: I laughed. Then I reminded him if he reveals too much, I’d have to eat him.

Jason: I still have silver bullets, you know.

         Crash: You’ll go to sleep sometime.

         Jason: I swear, if you do that thing again where all I see is your eyes and teeth in the darkness, I will shoot you. I about wet myself last time you did that.

- Q: Was the job of County Werewolf forced on you or something you chose? If you had the option to pick another career, what might it be?

         A: Just kinda happened into the job. I was not forced into it, more stumbled into it and took it on. If it was really anything career wise, I'd pick something with space travel. Maybe howl at the full Earth.

Jason:

- Q: Assuming Crash knows about the wider fantastical/mythical community, has he ever had any such guests over to the house before or said why not? Also, what species would you consider to be the most mundane and most extraordinary member of the mythical that Crash has told you about?

         A: Crash has had a few members of the fantastical/mythical community before. His parents has visited once, which I promised to keep out of the blog. But yeah, that was fun, and kind of weird. The new minotaur neighbors has been over a couple times. They were the most mundane. Nice couple. Does a lot of yard stuff, and in general, just happy go-lucky people. Keeps their head down and doesn’t really get involved in anything. Why I haven’t written about them, yet.

          The most extraordinary are that way because they're so mundane. They're someone I’ll call Freddy. He’s a real-life unicorn, a bronie, and in general a fun loving, albeit slightly chatty geek. With no actual unicorn powers. His whole entire thing is complicated, and I might write about him one day, if I get the go ahead. Though, he’s still shy about the blog.

Khied:

- Q: Klyde the gnome king has been turned into a cactus. The throne is now open? However, per usual every gnome king does not seem to last very long.

         THERE IS NO GNOME KING BUT ME AND I WILL NEVER BE OVERTHROWN! YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP…

         Jason: Khied, you promised to be nice or I will be forced to introduce you to Mr. Hammer.

         Khied: Dirty, human, you will pay when I finally have you in ceramic. No, there is no overthrowing Khied. It is not just my name, but my title.

- Q: The end goal is world domination, right? What would lawn gnomes do with the world if they had it?

          You will learn when I have you in my grasp, filthy human. When you are all bathed in beautiful ceramic and finally rid yourself of your awful flesh and are part of the family! You will understand….ow!

          Jason: Kheid, either you be nice, or next time I break something.

         Khied: Filthy human scum doesn’t know his place. Once we conquer the world, we must fix the world. After the world is beautiful and ceramic, we will work on finding other worlds to fix. We will bathe the entire galaxy in ceramic. Fix every other world until there’s nothing but us.

© Copyright 2024 Louis Williams (UN: lu-man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Louis Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059246-AMA-number-2