*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059284-More-Than-Twenty-Eight
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1059284 added November 10, 2023 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
More Than Twenty-Eight
More Than Twenty-Eight


It should have been thirty-two single paragraphs and ten scenes or thirty-five single paragraphs and ten scenes with the three Establishing Shots for Act Two. That’s right. I should have finished Act One of the second episode, Not Hiding in Darkness, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project and started Act Two Establishing Shots.

Instead, I barely got the twenty-eight single paragraphs and nine scene written earlier today at work. Why didn’t I get the four or seven more single paragraphs written or the tenth scene? It was because of work. I would have gotten all seven of these single paragraphs and the tenth scene written if it wasn’t for work.

Why did work interfere with my writing? It’s because of the last two hours of my shift. The first five and a half hours of my shift today went as normal. It was the last two hours that I had trouble with. Mostly, because there was no power where I was at. I had to use my phone flashlight just to do the end of my shift paperwork.

Even with the end of my shift paperwork, I would have gotten these seven single paragraphs and the extra scene written if not for the power outage. That’s why I blame where I work for me not getting thirty-five single paragraphs and ten scenes written at work earlier. I should have been able to do that, but I didn’t because of work.

I knew that they would be turning on the power to do some electrical work on that building, but I didn’t know it was going to be done so soon. Figured it would be eight or nine AM before they did it aka a normal workday for them. it wasn’t. As a result, I didn’t get as much writing done as I should have been able to do.

What does that mean for tomorrow. It means that I have one more scene to finish Act One of this episode. After I finish that, I will start Act Two with the three Establishing Shots. Once I do that I will start working on the scenes and single paragraphs for Act Two. How many single paragraphs and scene I will get written is unknown.

Logically, I should be getting eighteen to twenty scenes written for Act Two and about sixty single paragraphs total. The sixty single paragraphs include the four from Act One and the three Establishing Shots for Act Two. being Act Two, it may be more than sixty. After all, Act Twos and Act Fours are usually faster than Act Ones and Act Threes.

Of course, how many single paragraphs and scenes that I get done tomorrow depends on how I’m feeling and if something happens at work. If it’s a halfway normal Saturday, I shouldn’t have any problems getting about sixty to sixty-five or more single paragraphs written. I’m not going to count on that until it happens, though.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059284-More-Than-Twenty-Eight