*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059293-TUYC---on-being-rich
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1059293 added November 11, 2023 at 4:30am
Restrictions: None
TUYC - on being rich...
Prayer prompt:
Pray for those who are living from paycheck to paycheck.

Blog prompt:
What does the Bible say about riches and being rich? Do you believe it is a sin to be rich?



I think that it is a sin to desire riches above anything else. I also think that someone who is rich has a greater responsibility than those who are not. This isn't just my opinion...LOL


Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs” (1 Tim. 6:6-10).

Manifesting money is not inherently sinful or against Christian teachings. If the money you wish to manifest is for good purposes – to take care of your family, to help others, to contribute to your community, or to fund God's work – then these intentions are in alignment with Christian values.

Proverbs 23:5 says, “Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.”

Source:https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=desiring+riches&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059293-TUYC---on-being-rich