*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059398-Unity-must-be-used-to-restore-HUMANITY
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1059398 added November 12, 2023 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
Unity must be used to restore HUMANITY
Look at the world through my eyes, equality is a fundamental human right. Sure we need to provide incentives so the the cream of humanity rises to the top, but slavery solves few problems. There's no condoning the devilish actions of the few and painting an entire culture this way. You'll solve nothing, the only thing renewed shall be hate and war until humanity becomes extinct. Currently, currency differences augmented with different rules and laws based upon cultures rather than common sense ought to be dealt with. Examples dot the globe. Look, everyone wishes for love, respect and a basis from which to succeed. The days of lining up societies businesses to promote this "US versus THEM" is stupid. Causing another's death doesn't secure a positive outcome. Eden can be reestablished upon this planet but we're too basic in our approach to rule. We are doomed without unity, harmony, common rules of law based upon this premise. A single currency celebrating every cultures contributions and all positives advancements is a must. Instead of erasing differences, we're being played as a bunch of fools collectively. How many deaths can we attribute to this false narrative? The reason why Camelot failed is due to this very same issue.

© Copyright 2023 Wandering Thoughts (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059398-Unity-must-be-used-to-restore-HUMANITY