*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059399-Considering-How-I-Felt-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1059399 added November 12, 2023 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
Considering How I Felt Today
Considering How I Felt Today


Maybe it’s the flu and maybe it’s about to become one. Either way, I have it. I have been feeling weak and tired all day today. And I know it’s not because of a lack of sleep. Despite how I’m feeling, sleep is one thing I have had too much of a problem with. I haven’t gotten a lot of sleep the last few days, but I have gotten enough.

So, sleeping wasn’t what made me tired. What was it? It’s the flu. I either have it or am about to get it. So far, I haven’t had any fever that I know of. Haven’t felt hot or feverish. Expect for the weak and tired part of today. So, I don’t think I have the flu yet. At least not the full-blown flu. Hopefully, I don’t get it.

If I don’t have the flu yet, then why have I been feeling so weak and tired today? I know the weather is part of it. Always feel weak and tired during the cold weather. Especially, when it keeps on changing from hot to cold, from thirties to sixties on a daily basis. The weather isn’t the only thing, though.

It's probably where I work too. Most of the time it’s very cold where I work. Especially, where I’m sitting most of the time. I have to use a Space Heater just to stay a little bit warm. It helps a lot, but I can’t use it when I’m making my rounds. A coat helps, but that doesn’t help all the time. Especially in parts of where I work.

Most of where I work is either too cold or too hot. Depending on what time of year it is. But there are one or two floors on my rounds that are hot no matter what season it is. I think that’s another reason I keep fighting, and losing, against colds and the flu. No matter how I look at it, where I work is a lot of my health problems.

What does that all mean when it comes to my writing? It means that I only got fifty-six single paragraphs written today at work and fifteen scenes. Well, that isn’t exactly true. It was officially fifteen scenes. But scene twenty-five was broken up into a three-part scene. So, it was more like seventeen scenes written today.

That’s very unusual for me. I usually do a little bit better on a Sunday than I do a Saturday. It’s normally on a few extra single paragraphs or one to two extra scenes. But it typically is better. That’s not true today. It was a few less today. Why is that? It has to be because of the way I was feeling today at work.

Hopefully, by the time I go back to work next Wednesday night at midnight for my Thursday morning shift, I will be feeling a lot better. That’s what I’m hoping. But I doubt that’s going to happen. Not as long as the weather keeps changing and where I work is still the way it is. I think this is only the beginning of the worse.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059399-Considering-How-I-Felt-Today