*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059463-One-SectionPart-So-Far
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1059463 added November 13, 2023 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
One Section/Part So Far
One Section/Part So Far


So far today has been a very typical first day off from work aka a Monday. My brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today. As a result, I didn’t get too much written on my only Short Story that I’m trying to write this month. It’s not as bad as it reads, though.

It's not a total loss of a day, though. I did get one part/section written today. Unfortunately, that’s all that I managed to get done so far today. And since this day is almost over, I don’t think I’m going to get any more written on this WDC Short Story today.

What does that mean for my WDC Short Story? It means that I have nine more sections/parts left before I finish writing this Short Story. About eighteen hundred words. With eight more days until the end of this month, I shouldn’t have too much problem finishing it before then.

Of course, I don’t want to wait until the end of the month to finish writing this WDC Short Story. I know that I won’t be able to finish it by the end of this week. but I may be able to finish it by the time I go back to work next week. then again, I may not.

After all, next week is Thanksgiving. Well, it won’t be Thanksgiving itself. That’s because the last day for me to finish writing this Short Story will be next Wednesday. The day before Thanksgiving. So, if I don’t get it done within the next five day, it may be the end of the month.

With five days and nine parts/sections, I should be able to finish it by next Wednesday. After all, that averages two per day. I should be able to do two per day. That’s only about four hundred words. Unfortunately, I may not even be able to do that many words or sections/parts.

If it’s anything like the last few months, I may not be able to finish writing this Short Story by the end of next Wednesday aka the twenty-second of November. I should be able to do it, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. Because I’ve learned that the hard way.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that needs to be done tomorrow or Wednesday. I know that my brother has something that needs doing. But I’m not going to need to be there for it to happen tomorrow morning. It should be over by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Other than tomorrow morning, there isn’t anything that my brother and I need to do in the next couple of days. If that’s true, then maybe I will be able to get another four parts/sections done tomorrow and Wednesday aka about another eight hundred words.

If I can do that many sections/parts and words on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, I should be able to finish it by next Wednesday. After all, I will be halfway through this WDC Short Story. The second half I should be able to get done by the twenty-second of November of next week.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059463-One-SectionPart-So-Far