*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059685
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1059685 added November 18, 2023 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
Frogs
Prompt: Lyn said Mark Twain wrote an item about frogs and wants us to write about 🐸 today. A short story or something about frogs.

Frogs. In Indiana, we had a shortage of frogs for awhile but they came back. By the ditch, you hear them making noises. We had them jumping and crawling up our screen door. Some of the frogs are green and some are beige colored. One time, one got trapped in the tin corrider by our crawl space. It started to rain 🌧 and my husband went out in his underwear to help the frog get out. Thst was cute.

Frogs. I think of Kermit. I love Kermit.

I once saw tiny frogs in a small aquariums in water that you could buy at the Hallmark Store. They were tiny and some were brown and some were green and they had blue legs. They were cute. I didn't buy any.

After a rain storm, frogs and toads will jump across the road. You try not to hit them.

One time a little green frog got inside the building at work. He was jumping everywhere. I got a small box and a magazine. The frog jumped in the box and I put the magazine over the box and released him outside. I would never hurt a frog. I like them.

Frogs. They are interesting. They do eat bugs. I once read a frog is happy because he can eat what bugs him. Too bad we can't eat what bugs us and be happy.
Snow Queen Image. Gift from Tracker.


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059685