*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059851-Almost-One-and-a-Half-Written
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1059851 added November 20, 2023 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Almost One and a Half Written
Almost One and a Half Written


Today wasn’t too bad for my WDC Short Story for this month. I was hoping that I would have enough time to get at least one section/part done today. Unfortunately, I didn’t do that. Did a little bit better than that. Not much better, but a little better.

All I needed was to write three more parts/sections to finish this Short Story. But I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get one written. Let alone two or three. I never expected to get all three written, but I was hoping to get at least one.

That’s what I did. But I didn’t stop there. I started writing my nineth section/part. Unfortunately, I didn’t get too much of it done. Only did about fifty words of it so far aka about a fourth of it. I still have about a hundred and fifty words before I finish this part/section.

Will I be able to get it done today. No, I won’t. Why won’t I? What is the usual reason why I can’t get some more writing done? That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I need to do on that day off from work. Today was one of those days. Yet again, it wasn’t too.

My brother and I did have a lot that needed to get done today. But unlike most first days off from work aka a Monday, what needed to get done wasn’t as bad. Instead of taking us most the day to do them, if not the whole day, it only took us about half the day to finish them.

As a result, I had time to write just a little bit over one section/part today. I was even able to do it while watching television and movies. In other words, I didn’t have to do it by going Cold Turkey again. I should be able to get this WDC Short Story done tomorrow after all.

The big question is will I need to go Cold Turkey again to do it. As far as I know, my brother and I do have a few things that need to get done tomorrow. But I don’t think it’s that much. If that’s true, then I should be able to finish this WDC Short Story tomorrow.

My next big question is will I have the time to create this WDC Short Story and enter this contest tomorrow? It all depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. If it’s not that much, then I may have time to create and enter this contest tomorrow too.

Unfortunately, I almost didn’t get the chance write this blog today. That’s why I’m doing this a little bit early than I usually do. Even earlier than I have been doing them lately. What has that reason been? It’s because of my laptop and it crashed again.

When I went on my laptop today to continue to write my WDC Short Story for this month, I found out my laptop crashed again. Luckily, I remember the last time this happen. And I didn’t have too much problem bringing it up and the document that I use for these blog entries.

I still don’t like The Cloud. But it does come in handy even occasionally. At least I think it does. It looks like I’m going to be able to save this blog entry to it. Don’t know if it will happen yet. I guess I will be finding out if that’s true soon.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059851-Almost-One-and-a-Half-Written