*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059969-Only-My-WDC-Short-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1059969 added November 22, 2023 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
Only My WDC Short Story
Only My WDC Short Story


Unfortunately, I was slightly wrong about a couple of things. One thing was about what my brother and I had to do today. It wasn’t too much. But we did have a few things that needed doing today. Luckily, it didn’t take us too long to do them.

That’s why I didn’t get my WDC Short Story created, and this contest entered as soon as I wanted it to do get done. I did both. But it too me most of the afternoon to do them. That is plenty of time for me to work on my scanning project for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

I chose not to do that today because of the other thing I was wrong about. Another reason why all that I got done today was my WDC Short Story for this month was because of the way I’m feeling. Been feeling weak and tired all day today. I just didn’t feel like working on Water Wars scriptwriting project.

It must be the weather as to how come I feel so weak and tired today. After all, I have gotten more than enough sleep the last couple of day. So, the last of sleep had nothing to do with it. The lack of concentration. It took me longer to create and post this WDC Short Story for this month, but it wasn’t from a lack of concentration.

What did I do today? I relaxed like I used to do on my Wednesdays before I went back to work at midnight for my Thursday morning shift. At least I did for most of the late afternoon and evening until I had to start getting ready for work. Not to mention this blog entry.

I wasn’t sure what’s going on with my laptop. It’s acting up and crashing again. Need to get a new one. But I can’t afford it. May need to check out one of my old laptops to see if I can still use one of them. I may not be able to do it. But it won’t hurt to try.

The laptop I’m using now keeps crashing. This is the second time in about a week that this has happened. Now that I know how to get my writing back with Microsoft Word and The Cloud, it’s not as bad. But it still takes time to do it. Another reason why I didn’t get my WDC Short Story created, and this contest entered as soon as I want it to be done.

Don’t know if I will be able to use one of my old laptops, but I need to try. After all, it’s getting worse with this laptop. And since I can’t afford another one, I will need to try one of my old ones. This has been the third time this has crashed in the last one or so. If I don’t try some time, I may not have a laptop anymore.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059969-Only-My-WDC-Short-Story