*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060055-Apollo-Splashdown-Launches
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1060055 added November 24, 2023 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
Apollo, Splashdown, Launches
Prompt: On this day in 1969, The Apollo 12 spacecraft returns to Earth, splashing down in the Pacific Ocean. Do you remember seeing the Apollo 12 launch and when it returned? Discuss how yo feel about space launches. Have you seen any launches?

I remember watching rockets launch into space and splashing down. I don't remember Apollo 12 especially. I remember being at work and the Challenger crashed. That was sad. I used to watch rockets taking off on TV. I haven't seen any launches except for TV. I never understand why NASA used to send rocket ships up. The astronauts landed on the moon. Some people question that one. I feel they really landed on the moon. The moon would be fun to go to or Saturn.

My father went in for Astronaut try outs. He went in for tests and all the obstacles needed to be considered for NASA Training. He wasn't chosen.

My father and mother took me to Andrews Air Force Base to see the astronauts Grissom and Young in person. That was special. Sadly, Grissom was killed in a prelaunch test for the Apollo Mission.

I hope NASA will be safer in the future when they send astronauts up. I would rather watch Star Wars and Guardians Of The Galaxy. I like fantasy in space better then reality. Space travel. I wish astronauts all the best.

Princess and her fox image.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060055-Apollo-Splashdown-Launches