*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060260-We-are-green-Mars-is-red-Christmas-colors
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1060260 added November 28, 2023 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
We are green Mars is red. Christmas colors..
Mars for Andre:

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  owl for signature use

References from: www.Nasa.gov they have an article for 4th and 5th graders, just my speed for today.


https://youtu.be/snb-gs9lUK4?si=VkM6tCAtGpGdyyht

So. you want to lose weight.? Go to Mars. The gravity on mars is 2/3 less than the gravity on earth. So, you weigh approximately 2/3 less. When rocks fall on the red planet, they fall slower than on earth

Nasa's rovers have found proof that the planet use to have water. If you watch the YouTube video as Perseverance rover moves across the surface of the planet, it is a desolate view. The iron oxide in the soil makes everything red. When the Greeks and Romans viewed the red planet, it looked bloody, so they named the planet Mars after the Roman god of war. The view from Perserverance looks like the devastation after an atomic war.

The two moons of Mars are named Phobos (fear) and Deimes (panic) after the sons of the Greek god of war.

If you are fleeing a Zombie war on planet earth and flee to mars take a heater with you because the temperature is -80 degrees. Very, very cold.

Mars is the 4th planet from the sun. The planet turns more slowly on its' axis than earth. A day there is 24.6 hours long. The planet hosts a year as 687 days. Only 1/2 the size of earth the red planet once had the same kind of atmospheric protections that the earth presently has. (see Nasa .gov for a more biological explanation of this fact)

Nasa has sent many expeditions and several different types of rovers to the red planet. The present rover called Perserverance has been roving Mars since 2020. This is just a few of the cool facts about our neighbor. Mars.

Merry Christmas





© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060260-We-are-green-Mars-is-red-Christmas-colors