*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060416-Alexis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2309426
Anastasia's Lost Thoughts- A story from her diary
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1060416 added April 4, 2024 at 4:51am
Restrictions: None
Alexis
I remember that night clearly—the glimmering moon casting its soft light onto the sea of faces swirling around me. A cacophony of laughter, music, and clinking glasses enveloped the air, filling every corner of the dimly lit space with an intoxicating energy. It was there, amidst the dance of bodies and flashing strobe lights, that our paths intertwined. The first time we laid eyes on each other, we knew there was more than mere coincidence binding us together.

Our exchange was one of gentle smiles and stolen glances, punctuated by the staccato rhythm of clinking wine glasses and murmured conversation. She looked like an angel in the flesh; her delicate features were framed by cascading chestnut waves, which danced effortlessly around her face. Her gaze held a maturity beyond her years, yet her smile betrayed an innocence so pure it could melt even the hardest heart. And when we finally spoke, those enchanting lips formed words that stirred something deep within my soul.

"Anastasia," she said, reaching out her hand as if inviting me into a world far removed from the one that surrounded us. "What brings you here? You're Rachel's sister right?" I hesitated, unsure how to respond. In truth, I was still grappling with this strange new sensation that had taken root within me. Was it attraction? Curiosity? Something else entirely? And how does she know Rachel and I? "Well," I began, feeling my cheeks flush red under her probing gaze, "well" I began, feeling my cheeks flush red hot under her gaze. "I- Hey? You are so-" "i've heard stories about BDSM, but I never really understood what it meant until now."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Oh," she said, her voice tinged with surprise. "You're interested in that sort of thing?"
"I guess so," I replied, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "It seems intriguing, but I don't know much about it."
Alexis smiled warmly, her gaze locked on mine. "Well, I think I can help you with that," she said softly. Her tone was confident, yet laced with a hint of sultry warmth that made my pulse quicken. "My name is Alexis, and I went to high school with Rachel. I've been exploring the world of BDSM for a little while now...Do you want to learn more about it? And quite the introduction I must say."

I hesitated for a moment before answering. My curiosity had been piqued, and the prospect of gaining insight into this mysterious realm was too tempting to resist. "Yes," I said quietly, locking eyes with her.
© Copyright 2024 Kevster (UN: kiwi.juice.420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kevster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060416-Alexis