*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060423
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1060423 added December 2, 2023 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Silent Night
*Star* *Star* *Star* The following story contains material that may offend some readers. Reader discretion is advised!*Star* *Star* *Star*


It was November 27th, 2023, and you are still quite exhausted! You just went through another week of sickness of Covid because that bastard Ross, JUST WON'T STOP GOING TO THAT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER AND PICKING UP A WHOLE HORDE OF DISEASES!!! Just as you are about to make a bowl of cereal, you would hear a bunch of ruckus! You would run into the living room and see that your son has knocked down the Christmas tree!


In a furious rage, you snap and yell, "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" And you would grab your son and drag him upstairs as he starts to scream bloody murder! You would then proceed to toss him into his bedroom before slamming the door shut and locking him in! As your son goes on another tirade while screaming and crying, you would rub your face, having half a mind to go up to your newly wed wife and asking if you could set the kids up for adoption or something...

Just then, you would get some notifications on your phone! You would look and see that your family is in an uproar right now...because the only movie theater in your town is permanently closing down...because the mall that it is a part of is also closing down for good...


This would be some very upsetting news! There is only a couple of theaters left that are within driving distance! The International Movie Theater, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL AIN'T GOING THERE!!! Then there is another movie theater that plays movies in Cinemark XD 3D formats, but they get too pricey and your family hates the people that work there! There is however, another theater with affordable prices that is a bit of a drive...and it's in Ruston! Your family didn't want to go there because they would have to share the showroom with...darkies...and your family is not thrilled with this idea! Then, finally, way over in fucking Shreveport, there is the IMAX theater...and that mother fucker is also expensive! it's $20 a goddamn pop over there! So your choices are either to empty your wallets for overpriced shit...or share a showroom with the darkies and have some money left...this is such bullshit!

The next day, on November 28th, 2023, You would once again get a bunch of notifications on your phone that afternoon! Apparently, one of your sisters followed Ross to a convenience store!


While there, Ross would buy his usual drinks and snacks...but then he would buy something that would upset your family to the high heavens...he was buying some "Red ZaZas!!!"
A bottle of Red ZaZa pills!

Furious with this, your sister would try to get Ross to get rid of this disgusting crap, but he refuses! She then proceeded to smack him around, trying to get him to get rid of it! Unfortunately, the Arabian store owner took umbrage to this, cussed up a storm in his native language, and proceeded to chase your sister and her friend out of the store! Your sister, in a furious rage, would pick up the phone and call the cops! Cops would arrive and do some investigations. Unfortunately, Ross's purchase of these pills is PERFECTLY LEGAL! However, your sister ended up getting locked up over some bullshit!!!


Enraged with this, your brother would get into a truck with his cousins and tried to chase the cops down, but ended up getting pulled over! While pulled over, the K-9 unit would sniff around the truck. Your brother would get nervous because the truck was filled with strange chemical smells...


Upon hearing all of these news, you would storm onto Ross's Twitter page and see that Ross is planning to see another movie on Friday, "Silent Night!"


Enraged, you plan to confront the bastard at the movies again!

On Thursday, November 30th, 2023, you would wake up to your throat feeling God awful! You would spend the morning coughing up a storm! At some point, while having a coughing fit, you would feel a squishy *pop* within your chest, and immediately afterwards, you would feel some intense pain! As you clutch onto your chest, you think back to last year and remember that Ross had this shit before! He says that it was Pleurisy or some shit, and it hurts like Hell! You and your family would then go to the hospital and get tested for Covid. The good news is that it isn't Covid...again...the bad news is that you have something else, RSV or something.

This would mean that, once again, THAT THE BASTARD ROSS HAS ONCE AGAIN, BOUGHT BACK DISEASES FROM THAT FUCKING INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, AND CAUSED YOUR FAMILY TO GET SICK AGAIN! YOU HAVE ALREADY SPENT HALLOWEEN AND THANKSGIVING OF THIS YEAR SICK, AND NOW, YOU MAY BE SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS SICK! ALL BECAUSE THAT FUCKING BASTARD JUST WON'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!!!

On Friday, December 1st, 2023, Ross would be going to another movie and having a good time! As you lay down on a hospital bed, AGAIN, you would feel your anxiety pick back up as your kids scream and cry in pain from sickness throughout the hospital...
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060423