*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060952-Journal-Writing
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1060952 added December 13, 2023 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Journal Writing
Prompt: "When an alabaster blanket covers the earth in January, we are reminded of the beauty found in the crisp simplicity of a blank page. Full of promise and hope, a fresh journal to write creative events. Recording what happens in our life is a legacy for those we leave behind."

In the winter, you look at the snow and think really? Write your thoughts, describe the snow, the winter and maybe you will get an idea to write a poem or a romance. Write in your journal. What did you do today? Did you get a call from a friend? Did your pet do something to entertain you? The blank pages will fill up. Write anything you want about your life or your dreams and accomplishments. Maybe you got some exciting news that you won a contest, or got something special in the mail. You cleaned house and your house shines. You have joy in your heart. Write about how that joy came about. We never know when something great will happen in our life and we want to write it down and share with others. The journals we leave behind will inspire others, A blanket of snow. A Blank page in your journal. Write! You got this.

Purple Fairy Image

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060952-Journal-Writing