*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060971-Six-in-Six-Days-Off-But
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1060971 added December 13, 2023 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Six in Six Days Off, But...
Six in Six Days Off, But…


Did two more sections/parts for my WDC Short Story for this month today. That only leaves six more parts/sections left to write before I finish writing it. And with six days off left to write them, I should get this Short Story written by the end of the month. Only I don’t want to wait until the end of the month to finish writing it.

If I wait until the last second to create it and enter this contest, something could go wrong. And I don’t get to enter this contest this month. Like my laptop crashing again. I don’t want to take that chance. That’s one of the reasons I want to get it finished in the next three days off.

That means writing at least two sections/parts next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That’s a very good possibility when it comes to Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s Monday I’m not so sure about. I could still get two parts/sections written on Monday too. But it’s not a given. It all depends on what my brother and I need to do next Monday.

I usually don’t have too much time for writing on Mondays because of what my brother and I need to do the first day off from work. If I’m lucky, I may have enough time to write one section/part. It’s the second part/section I may not be able to finish on Monday.

Of course, I could make up my second section/part on Monday on Tuesday. Instead of doing two on Tuesday, I could do three parts/sections. I could also do three on Wednesday. But I would rather not do three on Wednesday because I may not get the chance to create it and enter this contest if I do three on Wednesday instead of two.

Yes, I know that I don’t need to create it or enter this contest next Wednesday. I could do that on Thursday, Friday, etc. Creating it just needs to be done by the end of the month. So, I will have a little over a week to create it before the end of this month.

Once again, I don’t want to wait until the end of the month to enter this contest either. It’s not as critical as creating it. But I still don’t want to wait until the end of the month to enter a contest. I have to do that too much as it is. Don’t like doing that. The sooner I enter a contest the better. At least that’s what I think.

Unfortunately, I may have a few days longer to finish writing this Short Story, create it, and enter this contest because I only have six more days to work at the post I’m working at. And I still haven’t heard when or where I’m going to be getting another post.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060971-Six-in-Six-Days-Off-But