*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061073-Rudolph-Herme-Abominable-Snowman
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1061073 added December 16, 2023 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Rudolph, Herme, Abominable Snowman
Prompt: Rudolph, Herme the elf who wants to be a dentist and the Abominable Snowman are at your door asking for help: Have fun with your entry, let your imagination sweep you away.

These characters tell me Yukon Cornelius fell down in a gold mine and they can't get him out. I borrowed a horse from Heartland, a rope and I get Captain Jack Sparrow and the three men from The Big Valley: Jarred, Nick and Heath because they know about mines. We get on our horses and go to the mine. We have ropes tied to the horses and tell Yukon to hold on. We will get him out. Yukon grabs the ropes and with four horses, we tug on the ropes and Yukon is able to get out of the mine. Yukon's dogs are trapped as well. Captain Jack swings on the ropes, drops into the mine and goes gets the dogs out of the mine. Here comes Santa riding a polar bear and has a sleigh behind him that he gives to Yukon. Yukon has struck gold and shares the gold with all of us. Rudolph has kids and Herme is engaged and doing well as a dentist. Rudolph and Santa promise me I will have a good Christmas. I get to star in the next Downton Abbey movie. Captain Jack Sparrow sails the seven seas. The men at The Big Valley finally got wives. A good fantasy!

Merit Badge in Santa's Ride
[Click For More Info]

Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday Week!  *^*Heartg*^**^*Heart*^* *^*Cow*^*

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061073-Rudolph-Herme-Abominable-Snowman