*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061204-Happy-Holidays-Writingcom-and-All-Members
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2304550
Any writers are welcome to discuss topics about their writings to become more creative.
#1061204 added December 19, 2023 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Holidays Writing.com and All Members
Welcome to the Diffused Writers Journal.

         I do hope that after all my circumstances and the holidays pass, I'll have some samples for members providing insight into the value of presentation and writing for the menagerie (a diverse group [of learners, realists, and professionals] that will, undoubtedly, continual to learn through their structural endeavors.

At that, I'm not necessarily providing all of the necessary tools or parameters. I provide some samples so that you, as conscious, creative, and responsible writers, might use the samples to support your current creative dynamics. These would include: Structural Outlines/Thought Outlines allowing you to provide a slow and sensible construction of information; Understanding Your Genre of Interest; Choice of Language; and Understanding POV and how it can, dynamically, change the quality of your work.

So, all of us are heading into New Year 2024! Happy New Year Members and Writing.com!

Mender_Eon

© Copyright 2023 Mender_Eon (UN: bohemian5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mender_Eon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061204-Happy-Holidays-Writingcom-and-All-Members