*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061232-My-secret-X-Mass-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2309081
I think she is progressive.
#1061232 added December 20, 2023 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
My secret X-Mass wish...




I would like all the people of the world to love each other.
The Moslem and Jews and Christians and Buddhists should love each other.
And all the children of the world, who are old enough to love, should love everyone.
This is a spiritual love! Of course, there will always be a respect for the rule of law.

Our judges and politicians have a special love for the rule of law.
In the United States of America Vespucci there is the Constitution.
The Constitution was written to justify breaking the English King's legal authority.
And that made USA a new country!

However, when Ex-President Trump did not want to concede to President Biden,
an Inserection on January 6th of 2020 objected to this election.
Ex-President Trump had a rally at the Capital of the USA and told the Insurrectionist
to peacefully protest the election of President Biden.

A riot ensued and many Capital policemen were attacked by the Trump protesters.
The Insurrectionist wanted the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Pence.
Jason Whitlock thinks that this is all made up, "The protesters have a right to see their representatives."
He was substituting for Glen Beck and he thinks the riots over George Floyd were worse.

I think trashing the Capital of the USA is worse than a street riot.
That's my opinion...
Jason Whitlock wants all the Insurrectionist pardoned by the Reelected Trump.
That would cancel the legal ruling against invading the Capital of the USA.

Just my opinion.


Bob Country
© Copyright 2023 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061232-My-secret-X-Mass-wish