*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061476-Emma-Vigeland-is-a-pedophile
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2304034
Mom believed the Zion would come from the English Royal Family.
#1061476 added December 27, 2023 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
Emma Vigeland is a pedophile?


Sexeducacation has changed, since my tutelage.
I remember CCD sex-ed...
As a baptized Roman Catholic, I was required to take Catholic Catechism Doctrine.
A celibate nun instructed a teenage class on sex.

If you think that's weird, you're in for a fun ride.
The Nun sneezed when talking about sex and blew her nose into a Kleenex.
"God loves the sinner" she said "hates the sin."
"Masturbation is forbidden as are condoms." she looked at the boys.
"All fornicators go to hell along with the homosexuals." the Nun stated calmly.

A girl raised her hand.
She asked the Nun if she could go to the bathroom.
The Nun nodded yes and smiled as the girl opened the door and ran down the hall.
The old Nun took a seat behind her desk and blew her nose and stuffed the Kleenex in her right sleeve.
"If you look at someone with lust, you are a fornicator! And God will punish you!"

"The purpose of sex is to make babies. If you ejaculate outside of your wife, you are a fornicator!"
At this point in the lecture, I was thinking about the Playboy magazine's my brother had hidden.
He was fighting in Vietnam, and I found his Playboy magazines under the floorboards in the closet.
I fornicated over Angie Dickerson's centerfold.
I was not converted to the Nun's opinion of sex.

Is Emma Vigeland a pedophile?
I think she is just interested in free speech.
She also supports sex education for all age-appropriate people.
Tim Pool doesn't want sex education in the public schools.
Just my opinion, but aren't the sex educators trained in sex-ed?

Another penny for the ferryman.


Bob Country

© Copyright 2023 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061476-Emma-Vigeland-is-a-pedophile