*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061533-Thought-I-Had-It
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061533 added December 28, 2023 at 11:07pm
Restrictions: None
Thought I Had It
Thought I Had It


Haven’t had too much time today to do any scriptwriting. What I mean by that is that I still haven’t had the time to scan my last completed script into my laptop and what I have handwritten so far on my fourth episode, Probable Death, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Why haven’t I been able to do that?

What is the usual reason why I can’t get too much writing done? That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. Unfortunately, it took us most of the day to do it. As usual, it started early this morning. And it didn’t stop until almost this evening.

Don’t get me wrong. I did have a little bit of time to work on this scriptwriting project. It just wasn’t that much time. So, I decided to try to get my new laptop to start scanning too. I thought that I had it too. But when I tried to bring it up, I’m still not getting it. It keeps searching for my scanner that’s only a few feet away.

I don’t know what I’m going to do now. Guess I’m going to continue trying to figure it out. If not, I’m going to be using my old laptop to scan this information. I don’t want to do that. After all, it may crash again. And that may mess things up more than it already is.

It might be what I must do, though. I did think of one other thing I might try. May have done something wrong when I tried to do my scanning just before I started writing this blog entry. What did I do wrong? When I tried to transfer this program from my old laptop to my new one, I used Windows Backup to do it.

Personally, I still don’t like The Cloud. They say that it’s okay. No one will know what you are using it for. But I’m very paranoid. Especially, about my writing. I trust that no one on WDC would steal it. I’m not so sure about everyone else. That’s why I don’t like The Cloud.

Sometimes I must do something that I don’t want to do. This was one of those things. What didn’t I do? I think I need to sign into Windows before I can use this program. Usually, I would do that after I get done with this blog entry. But I don’t think that I’m going to be able to do that. I have a lot of things I need to do tomorrow.

What I need to do starts very early tomorrow. So, I’m not going to be staying up too much longer after I post this blog entry. As a result, I’m not going to be able to try to do any scanning today. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to do it tomorrow either. That’s how busy I’m going to be.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061533-Thought-I-Had-It