*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061619
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1061619 added December 30, 2023 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Wonka
It was December 26th, 2023, and you and your whole family has just spent Christmas in the hospital. You have spent Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas in the hospital, sick with Covid, because THAT BASTARD ROSS JUST WOULD NOT STOP GOING BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! IT WAS ALREADY HEARTBREAKING ENOUGH TO WATCH YOUR KIDS BE FORCED TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS IN THE HOSPITAL AS WELL AS ONE OF THEIR BIRTHDAYS, BUT IT WAS ALL THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE'S FAULT!!!

Things would be going smoothly until you get some news on Social Media on December 29, 2023. Apparently, the asshole in question just got pleurisy and has been sick with it for quite some time! Serves the bastard right for making you all sick throughout the year!!! However, your victory would be short lived, as you would get interrupted by your newly wed wife.

"Hey Honey, the kids want to see that new 'Wonka' movie!" Your blood freezes ice cold, as you didn't want to leave the house so soon after coming home from the Hospital!


You and your wife would get into a brief argument before you would take her and the kids to go see the movie!


Thank god that movie is over! Now it's time to fill up that big gut of yours...with some Chinese!


However, when you got to the place, you would see that the restaurant was...quite packed!


You couldn't fucking believe it! YOU HAD TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 3 HOURS JUST FOR SOME DAMN FOOD! Christ, WHY CAN'T THESE ASSHOLES COOK THEIR FOOD FASTER?!?
Anyways, you are back at home with your wife and kids, eating on the Chinese food happily!

On December 30th, 2023, you and your whole family would be at your house, getting ready to watch some "AEW: WORLD'S END."
Logo for AEW'S PPV Event, "World's End"

However, as the show goes on, your family would start to get bored as the PPV event...isn't exactly that thrilling...


After realizing that you have just wasted money on a lame PPV show, you and your whole family would go on a rampage and begin to tear up your house, inside out! However, all the noise and ruckus would get your neighbors' attention and the cops would be called! Your mother would stomp on outside to try to talk some sense into the cops, but at one point would snap and slaps one of the cops! This was a VERY BAD MOVE, as she suddenly started running into the house with cops, CLOSE BEHIND HER, READY TO ARREST EVERYONE!!!


As you get hauled out of the house along with the rest of your family, you would once again get mad because, THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW THAT YOU ARE SPENDING NEW YEAR'S IN JAIL, ALL THANKS TO THAT FUCKING PRICK ROSS!!!

As you and your family get taken back to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061619