*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061943
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1061943 added January 5, 2024 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Night Swim
It was January 2nd, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail along with your family. You are still quite pent up because while you and your family were in jail on New Years, your brother Ross, that bastard, went back to Shreveport to watch another Fireworks show!


You cannot WAIT to run into him again so that you can give him an ass whopping of a lifetime!

On Thursday, January 4th, 2024, you would go onto the bastard Ross's twitter and see that he is planning to see another horror movie, "Night Swim!"


You cannot wait to go to that movie theater that plays movies in XD so that you can beat his ass in front of everybody!!!

However, on the morning of Friday, January 5th, 2024, you would be woken up with some horrible news! You were getting a phone call from your sister who has been crying her eyeballs out all morning after getting some dreadful news from the doctor! You would meet up with her at a pizzeria to talk about what she found out.
Fox's pizza den logo

You found out that your sister has been diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma Stage 2, AKA, breast cancer.


You couldn't fucking believe this! After all the shit you went through! You had hoped that no other plague has hit this family, but the ultimate plague has just struck your family good...and it was CANCER!

Too upset to confront the bastard at the movies, you would heat up some pizza before cracking open some "White Claw" beer, lighting up some weed, and playing some Fortnite.
Miss Piggy playing some Fortnite!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061943