*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061976
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1061976 added January 6, 2024 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Snow
Prompt: "There's just something beautiful about walking in the snow that nobody else has walked on. It makes you believe you're special." Carol Rifka Brunt

Have you ever been the first footsteps in the snow after a storm? Do you remember if you felt special? Do you remember the fresh smell?

I would walk in the snow and think how cold it is. I don't know if I felt special being special as the first one to walk in snow just fallen but let me think. At Christmas, yes. Santa will be here. The snow didn't fall just for me but when working midnights and leaving in the morning. Everyone else had slept. I own the snow! Everyone has been sleeping. I watched it snow. I unlocked the door for the staff. The snow is for me. I get to go home from working midnights. It is going to snow more and I can call in and take the night off. Thank you, snow! The first fallen snow of the season says winter is here. We start winter and the holidays. The holidays are done and the snow falls. Really? WHERE WERE YOU AT CHRISTMAS WHEN WE NEEDED YOU? Just be a mild winter. Winter gets old. I guess I like snow depending on my mood. If I get to stay home, I am glad. I want spring about February. Going to get through the winter. We are getting snow all next week. Maybe I will step outside and feel I landed on the moon!

A pretty Jane Image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061976