*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062174-Andres-Antics-Prompts-for-Week-2-WC---333
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1062174 added January 10, 2024 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
Andre's Antics Prompts for Week 2 WC - 333
So, for Week 2, Andre has resolved to not make a resolution for New Years. Yeah, I think that cancels out each other; resolving NOT to resolve something...I think Andre has gotten into the leftover New Year's stock again. *FacePalm*

As for me, I used to do a whole list of making resolutions...optimistic, or naïve, I'm not sure. But sure as February follows January, all of those ideals somehow went along the wayside. I wasn't trying to "cop out" of doing the resolutions, but somehow they never got accomplished. Life, I guess, got in the way (that, or bad habits *Headbang* ).

Anyway, I don't do resolutions anymore. If something needs to be changed, then I work on it, and try to find a way that makes sense, and makes it easier for me to do it. Right now, I am doing a "Pantry Challenge", where I am using all of the forgotten groceries, or things that have piled up in the pantry or freezer, and using them up before going to the grocery store again. So far, so good. It's cleaning out the pantry and the freezer, and it honestly feels good to cook again now that the holidays are behind me. So far, so good. We shall see how it pans out these next couple of weeks.

I also did some house cleaning today, and while it wore me out, it feels and smells nice and clean as well. We are supposed to be having some nasty weather coming up in the next couple of days, so it is good to have the house nice and clean and cozy.

I guess this is all for now. I'm not making resolutions; I am just doing what I can. And, I'm not into the leftover holiday spirits, either! *Rolling*

WC - 333








Prompt


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2024 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062174-Andres-Antics-Prompts-for-Week-2-WC---333