*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062495
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1062495 added January 17, 2024 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Disney Character
Prompt: Who is your favorite Disney character?

I love Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I have ornaments and stuffed animals of them. I enjoy Steam Boat Willie carton and I loved Mickey Mouse Club as a kid. Mickey is the first character of Disney so he started it for Disney.

I love Winnie The Pooh characters. Eeyore is my favorite. Don't mind me.No one else does. I wish I lived in Hundred Acres woods. Pigelet is always excited. Tigger is fun loving. Pooh Bear. He jus wants honey. These guys are adorable.

Picking a favorite. I love the Fox and the Hound, Bambi, the lion king. I adore the lions in the movie except the bad one. Simba is so cute. the Disney Princesses. Cinderella and Elsa are my favorites. I enjoy fairy tales and Cinderella always gets my attention. I have Cinderella Dolls. Cinderella let her stepmother and stepsisters push her around and she got the happy ending. A fairy godmother and the Prince. She wasn't born a Princess. She earned the Prince's love and found happiness. Good thing she lost her glass slipper. The Prince was able to find her. We admire Cinderella. She was kind to animals even the mice but those mice I wouldn't mind. The birds were kind as well. Cinderella had mice and birds for friends and that would be okay with me. Getting the Prince and the castle. That would work for me.

Elsa is my favorite. She sings Let It Go and she can make snow and ice appear. She loved her sister even though they didn't spend time together as kids, The same with me an my sister. Olaf and Sven. They are neat. Elsa cares about everyone and let her sister be Queen. I like Nokk. A beautiful water horse. Elsa found out how her parents died on the ship at sea. Elsa almost dies and Nokk saves her. She meets a new friend the little lizard. I have wrote stories about Elsa and added new characters. I click with Elsa and Cinderella. I enjoy Princesses and I do adore the little mermaid and Belle as well. Elsa is happy in the woods or in the castle and she and Anna care about others and are devoted to each other. With Elsa, love means putting someone's needs ahead of your own. Elsa did that. I have Elsa Dolls, Anna Dolls, Elsa and Anna ornaments, stuffed Sven and Olaf. I enjoy watching Frozen. I have both movies including the Christmas Frozen one.

Here are my favorites. I could go on and on about my favorites but there you have it. Thanks for reading.

Cinderella and her Prince mage made by best friend Angel,
Another beautiful Sig of Elsa from Frozen by best friend Angel.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062495