*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062553
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1062553 added January 17, 2024 at 4:19pm
Restrictions: None
TV Commercials
Prompt: What TV commercials do you like? What TV commercials drive you crazy or make you unhappy?


I like the commercial with the big lady dancing to Jardiance. She is cute an I like the tune. I like the Chewy commercials. The dog saying Georgio, the peanut butter box is here. That is so cute. I find myself saying the peanut box is here every time I see peanut butte. The one dog keeps saying vase but calls it vas. The one commercial the kitty cat inherits everything. He tells the relative that at least he got a train set. He says he loved that old man.

I loved the Christmas commercials. They are so cute and put you in the holiday mood. They do me.

Animal abuse commercials make me mad. I want to throw a person in a hole who abuses animals and let them freeze in a hole without food. The only comfort I get is these are the animals that were rescued. I pray this will quit someday.

The commercials about leg pain. I will be doing pretty good and they say do you have leg pain? Guess who gets pain? Me! My Doctor told me to quit watching TV. Like yeah, right.

The medication commercial about psoriasis. That man meeting his date at the movies. The look on his face hugging that woman is silly. Maybe it's just me. The Consumercellular Commercial. That man bending over going into small places and telling that woman she's not a robot. I am glad we decided not to do Consumercellular.

There you have it. Commercials, anyone?

A beautiful image of a cat and me. My former cat was Tigger. Just beautiful.




© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062553