*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062714
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1062714 added January 20, 2024 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Snow
Prompt: "Snow arouses your inner child to play and dream once more." Angie Weiland Crosby

We are supposed to write about snow today and Mother Nature.

Snow. This is a snowy weekend. It looks pretty but it is cold. I am not a winter person so Mother Nature is having fun with me. Where was the snow when we needed it for Christmas? Disappointing. I make the best of it. I have no where to go this weekend. I just look at it. I pray the animals will be safe and the birds get enough to eat. The farmlands look dull in the winter and the snow adds color and consistency. We do have the four seasons. One season following another laden with happiness and tears. A line from Fiddler On The Roof. I look forward to spring. I will smile and endure the winter and snow.
Regency Poser of me and my cat Bella by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062714