*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062728
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1062728 added January 20, 2024 at 11:07pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - ISS Movie
*Star* *Star* *Star* The following story contains material that may offend some readers. Reader discretion is advised!*Star* *Star* *Star*


It was Thursday, January 18th, 2024, and you and your newly wed wife has just been bailed out of jail by your sister and her family! You couldn't fucking believe you two got locked up because you were standing up for a beloved sandwich shop!
To celebrate your return to freedom, you would all go to the Waffle House!


You remembered that last time you were here, the staff couldn't find a spot for your humongous ass! Thankfully, the place was empty and you had a whole corner table to yourself! You managed to find two chairs to sit on, one chair for each of your butt cheeks! Not only that, but you ordered not 1, but 2 "All Star Breakfast" plates, because you are hungry and you didn't even touch the jail food! After getting your humongous gut full, you and your newly wed wife would return home and go to sleep, crying tears of happiness...

However, this joy didn't last long, for the very next day, on Friday, January 19th, 2024, you were woken up by a phone call from your sister! You pick up the phone and hear that she has been crying all morning! You ask what happened and it turns out that your mother went to the hospital with...heart problems...
An Old Lady at the Hospital

However, after the doctors and nurses ran some tests, it turns out that she didn't have any heart problems, she was actually having breathing problems...because she was infected...with COVID...

Upon hearing the news, your blood would boil red hot as you knew exactly who was responsible for this! IF THAT BASTARD ROSS WOULD JUST STOP GOING BACK TO THAT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, THIS TRAGEDY WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!!

Speaking of, you decided to check in on his Twitter and find out that he is seeing another movie this weekend, "I.S.S."


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL, FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE RIGHT NOW, AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STILL GOING TO THE MOVIES?!? OH, YOU ARE HAVING A REMATCH WITH HIS ASS!

The next day, on January 20th, 2024, you and your wife would rush over to the Regal movie theater that is quite a drive from home because your only one was shut down a month ago!


As you try to go into the theater, you would see an all too familiar sign as you approach the ticket stand...


Are you fucking kidding me? THEY REALLY DO NEED TO MAKE MORE TICKETS OR MOVIE SEATS OR SOMETHING, THIS IS GETTING ABSURD NOW!!!

You would yell and cuss at the top of your lungs at the folks in the ticket stand before you and your newly wed wife would stomp home, open up the "White Claw" beer, light up some weed, and play some Fortnite...
Miss Piggy playing some Fortnite!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062728