*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062804
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1062804 added January 22, 2024 at 12:06pm
Restrictions: None
Artist, Writer
Prompt: The function of the writer.
"The function of the artist is to make people like life better then before." Kurt Vonnegut
What do you function of the writer is, if any?

To inform people of things happening in the world if you are a reporter. To report things like Covid to help people stay healthy an alive. As a fictional writer we write to entertain people or to keep their spirits up. Life throws us challenges, so you write to help yourself and others. You write because it is release and and a passion inside you that says go. You have a story or poem on your mind so you feel you need to write and keep going. You share it with others and you feel good about yourself. When others like it, life is good. Maybe writing is an addiction. If no one wrote, we wouldn't have books, plays, TV Shows, movies or no video games. Keeping the world informed. If we didn't write, the world wouldn't know what's happening. If there was no writing, we would all be home all the time and not aware of anything. Maybe we would cease to exist. Writing is important.

Poser of me, my cats Bella and former cat Tigger by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062804