*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062852-Mail-Order
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1062852 added January 23, 2024 at 9:40am
Restrictions: None
Mail Order
Prompt: Begin your entry with "The only option I have left is _________."

BCOF Insignia APONDIA

This is not a prompt I should be answering today. I try to be mild mannered about most problems, not today.

I put in a large order from Chewy.com for different kinds of feed for my pet crew. It has been 6 days since the order and the merchandise is not here yet. They broke the order into two packages and now FedEx will not acknowledge one of the tracking numbers. Everything is supposed to arrive today. I have received emails two days that the package, one or the other would arrive on that day. So far, no pet food arrived. If the packages do not arrive today, I will have to cancel the order, get in the car and find a place to buy the food. The parrot pellets I use are not available anywhere near me. I have been buying them through the mail for years. My patience is just being tried. A game to somebody not to me.

The ignorant thing is; any day since last Wednesday would have been better to bring those packages in here, than today. Yes, we had snowstorms, but roads were decent. Today, we are having ice conditions because it rained lightly on the snow this morning and froze. I have ski poles with sharp ends that drive into the ice and used them to travel the short way to the bird feeder when I filled it. the driveway is a slippery mess. I salted the porch and steps to front and back doors, when I went out. It is actually quite warm out. Lots of melting going on outside. I just have to wait to see if they actually deliver my packages today.


Keep Warm



© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062852-Mail-Order