*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062996-Party-of-Five-Chapter-12
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Occult · #2193834
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
#1062996 added January 27, 2024 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Party of Five, Chapter 12
Previously: "Party of Five, Chapter 11

IT HAD BEEN A GOOD COOKOUT, and Alfie felt a lot better about things afterward. Susie had been relaxed and playful, and if she hadn't been flirtatious, exactly, she had acted like she usually did with him: fun and friendly, with sparkly glances in his direction. But neither had she gone overboard with any "hot dog" business once she got a hold of one. If she had made a big play of slowly swallowing it whole, or leered over it the way Scarlett had, Alfie would have resigned himself to another night on the sofa. But she just ate it normally and asked him to make her a second one, which he took warily as a good sign.

And then later that night, after they had played a game of Risk (the cabin came stocked with a dozen or more old-fashioned board games) Susie had smiled at his athletic bag and asked him when he was going to move it into master bedroom.

"Dougie gets the couch!" Scarlett sang out as she swung into the kitchen to microwave another bag of popcorn.

So now here he was, propped up in bed and stripped to his baby-blue briefs under the covers, waiting for Susie to come out of the bathroom and join him.

He was pleasurably tense all over, and his legs kicked as he anticipated the night to come. He was engorged but not spilling over, for he foresaw a lot of very long and slow foreplay before sinking himself into Susie. That's the way it had been with Becca, and now he knew that Becca—not Emma or Riley or Inez or Carla or Barbara or Jasmine, or any of the others—was who Susie was aiming to take the place of. And that was fine with him, he wanted a safe harbor where he could dock anytime he wanted or needed it. He just hoped that Susie would be at least as tolerant as Becca had been, and that she wouldn't freak out when he looked at another girl.

The water in the bathroom came on, and he allowed himself to feel a little irritated at how long it was taking Susie to get ready for bed. She didn't need to get herself all done up, he thought, like they were going out on a date. It was going to be just the two of them, in bed with the lights off most of the time, after all. Alfie had contented himself with brushing his teeth and spraying some deodorant all over himself. But, he then thought, if she was going to take a shower, and if she then sprinkled talcum all over herself, well ... Alfie stretched his arms and legs and grinned to himself. He liked talcum on a girl's bare skin.

Whatever Scarlett had said to Susie this afternoon had worked, and had worked a lot better than he ever could have hoped. He felt like he knew Susie pretty well, and the way she'd come swinging into the cabin this afternoon, falling out of her clothes and giggling, had not been like her at all. Susie was the kind of girl who came to school in tweed skirts and crisp white tops—and neck ties—because even if she hadn't won the "class president" election last year, she was still the kind of girl who had in fact come in a close second in the election. So of course it had put him on edge when she came in acting like ... Well, acting like Scarlett.

Alfie wondered now if maybe that's what Scarlett had told Susie, that she needed to act less like herself and more like her friend, if she was going to make it with him. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. Sure, Scarlett was very, um, affectionate, and she didn't act jealous, and that was something Alfie thought he could definitely appreciate. But if he was going to go out with Susie, then he wanted it to be Susie he was going out with, not Susie trying to act like someone else. If for no other reason, then because he didn't know how long Susie would be able to put on an act, and he didn't want to think about what would happen when she got tired of pretending, and finally wigged out on him. He rubbed his nose, and wondered how to tell her that he wanted her to be herself, and not some girl that she imagined he wanted.

Preoccupied with these thoughts, he was not quite so plump when she surprised him by slinking into the bedroom. "I thought you were in the shower," he said, for the water was still running.

"I was," Susie said. She was stripped to her panties, and wore a filmy, transparent top over her bra. "Then Scarlett came and got in, and I got out."

Alfie had to wipe perspiration from his forehead, which was suddenly hot. Scarlett and Susie showering together. If things went right, maybe before the week was out he could talk them into letting him join them the next time they did that.

He said nothing, though, but watched with greedy eyes as Susie reached up behind herself, struggled with the hooks for a bit, then let her bra drop off, revealing her breasts beneath the silky, transparent top. They were firm and plump, with great, rosy tips and bullet-like nipples. Susie smiled and clambered onto the bed, straddling Alfie between her knees, and she scooped up her breasts in two great handfuls and presented them to him. "What do you think?" she asked.

"They're awesome," Alfie gulped. "Best I've ever seen."

She giggled. "You're just saying that."

"No, really." He reached out to take them in his own hands. They were warm, and he wanted to pull Susie toward him so he could take one, then the other, alternately, in his mouth. But that would mean letting go of them so he could pull her closer, and he wasn't ready yet to drop them.

"Oh!" Susie said as she relaxed onto him, and Alfie grimaced as she pressed down on his cock. "I feel something down there!" Her breath came in quick pants. "Can I look at it?"

"Um ... Sure." Alfie frowned to himself, for he felt suddenly and strangely shy. He tried to keep hold of Susie's breasts, but had to drop his hands as she humped her way backward, pulling the sheet down from his chest until she had exposed his briefs. With a bright-eyed glance at him, she then peeled back the folds of the y-front until his cock came out in her hand.

"Oh my God!" she groaned. "It's—! Can I touch it?"

"Sure," Alfie said, though she already was. He almost jumped, though, when she shuffled backward on the bed and bent her face over his lap. Her breath was warm upon his dick, and he tensed wonderingly until he felt her soft lips upon it, and then the prickle of her tongue running up the underside of the shaft. He caught his breath, and the small of his back lifted off the mattress.

"I've never seen one that's circumcised," Susie said. "It's so ... clean!"

"When did you ever see one that's—?" Alfie said before he could stop himself. He grinned sheepishly as Susie lifted her face to give him a look.

"Don't be that way, sweetie," she said as she crawled back up and lay atop him, squeezing her breasts between his chest and hers. "I said I've never seen one that's circumcised, that doesn't mean I've seen one that isn't. I mean, not in person. In pictures, online—"

"Okay, I don't want details," Alfie said. He was starting feel like he needed to exert some control, and so he also threw his brawny arms around her, locking her against him. "Anyway, it's not like it matters."

"Being circumcised?" Susie asked. "It's like— Well, when you're not circumcised, it's like having another skin over it, right?"

"I dunno."

"I think it must be like that. But I think I'm going to like it this way, without— Oh, you didn't bring any condoms with you, did you?" She pushed herself up.

"Uh, yeah." He started to struggle up. "They're—"

"I don't want them," she said, and laid back atop him. "I want it to be just you, nothing between you and me. Oh, Alfie! Hurry! Get it up!" She sat up and tore off her top. "Get it up and get it inside me! I can't wait, I—!"

The sun was up pretty high, and the sounds of breakfast outside had begun and ended, when Susie levered herself out of bed and went to the window, tearing the curtains back. She was naked, and Alfie, pleasantly exhausted from a night with little sleep, greedily drank in her bare ass and back.

"What a great morning it's going to be," Susie said.

He grinned. "You mean we're going to keep doing what we we've been doing?"

Susie smiled back over her shoulder at him.

"No," she said. "We're going to get up and go out and do something different. Something ... new! For both of us! It's first day of the rest of our lives, Alfie!"

He slapped his thigh through the quilt and sheets. It had certainly been a night like no other, and if the days ahead brought half as much fun they'd be amazing. "Like what?" he asked.

"Let me take you up to the caves!" she exclaimed, turning back to stare out the window.

Alfie put his hands behind his head. That did not sound like fun. But after last night he felt plump and happy enough to indulge her in any whim she wanted.

"Sure," he said, "but I don't know what's so life-changing about these caves."

She whirled, and for a moment he saw a startled look on her face. An expression almost of fear. For a moment it hung there, and he wondered what he had said to set her off.

But she recovered herself with a tight smile.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe it if I told you," she said. "Sweetie," she added, and thrust her bosom out at him, "let me take you there, and I'll bring you out a new man!"

Next: "Party of Five, Chapter 13

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062996-Party-of-Five-Chapter-12