*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063191
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1063191 added January 30, 2024 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Blue Feather
Prompt: A blue feather arrives in an envelope in your mailbox. No note or explanation. Who sent the blue feather and why? On Green Acres, Lisa Douglas received a blue feather in the mail with no explanation and she thought the gypsies were coming after her for what she did to them when she was a teenager. The blue feather was sent to her because a store was having a sale on blue nail polish. Two hippies in a gypsy wagon showed up and Lisa was scared to death. Write about a blue feather for your Blog entry today.

I get a blue feather in the mail. I am part Native American. Maybe someone sent it to me to wear in my hair. I have worn Indian feathers before for my hair. Maybe I am getting a pet peacock. I would like that. I like peacocks. Maybe like Green Acres, the blue feather is from Ulta or Sephora advertising blue eyeshadow. Maybe I need to put the blue feather in one of my Dreamcatchers for good luck.

A blue feather encourages on to speak their mind. Gives you courage. The blue feather can mean for me to write more and express my views. I do that by writing. I don't think the blue feather would bring me bad luck.

A blue feather in the mail. I think it would come from my one friend to tell me she is thinking of me and hopes things will be alright with me. My one friend is thoughtful like that.

A blue feather. Maybe one of my departed love ones sent it to comfort me. I think a blue feather would be a positive thing.

Cute Fairy and kitten image.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063191