*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063333
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1063333 added February 9, 2024 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - ISS movie part 2
It was January 27th, 2024, and you were just getting ready to watch some AEW Collision!
AEW Collision Logo

However, you found out that your bastard brother Ross was going to watch this live in Shreveport! Both angry and disgusted, you quickly shut off AEW and turned on WWE Royal Rumble!
WWE Royal Rumble Logo

This would be a much better show! Besides, you are still pissed off at AEW for firing CM Punk and for that shit show that they made your family watch during the Holidays! While getting ready for the show, you would cook up a pan of "Hamburger Pie", a pan of baked spaghetti, and a big tray of garlic bread! Soon, your sister would come in, talking about how that bastard Ross is running his mouth on Twitter again, talking about how you and your sister needed to get "psychological help", because you two have been watching nothing but super depressing movies as of late. You ignored him and served up some food to your sister before she would leave with a happy face! During the show, you and your wife would quickly devour both pans of food as well as all of the garlic bread that was heated up! Unfortunately, even though you both ate quite a bit of food, you two would quickly get hungry again, and decided to not only order up a whole bunch of fried chicken and fries from Zaxby's, but would order up huge tubs of ice cream!


Even after eating all of that food, you two felt peckish, but would soon fall asleep in your beds after the show!

On Monday, January 29th, 2024, you would wake up hearing your wife screaming at the top of her lungs! You would quickly get out of bed and rush into the kitchen, asking what is wrong. Your wife would tell you that the house is having another infestation...FRUIT FLIES!!!


After leaving open some doors and windows, you would quickly realize why all of those fruit flies came into your house...YOU HAVE YET TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!


With a heavy sigh, you and your wife would spend the next few hours taking out the trash, wishing that you didn't have so much goddamn trash to take out...

On Friday, February 2nd, 2024, you would get another phone call! You pick it up and see that it was your sister and she has been crying her eyeballs out all morning! You ask what is wrong and she said that one of her sons that was in jail...is now going to military school, and shortly afterwards, the military itself...


You couldn't believe this horrible news! You would drive over to your sister's house and rush in to comfort her! As you wrap your arms around her, you start to bust out crying yourself! As you both cry your eyeballs out, you cuss under your breath, wishing nothing but the WORSE for that bastard Ross! He is clearly at fault, and if he had just minded his own business, or better yet, offered to help your sister out, this would never have happened!
HELL, if Ross and your sister's neighbors didn't get together and gang up on your sister and her sons with one Welfare call after another, none of this would have EVER led up to her precious baby boy going to the military!!!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063333