*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063464-Sports-Taylor-Swift-and-The-NFL
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1063464 added February 4, 2024 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
Sports, Taylor Swift and The NFL
Theme 3: Sports: Taylor Swift and The NFL
For Sports Merit Badge

Sports: TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE NFL. No matter what your opinion of Taylor Swift, there is no doubt that her presence at KC Chiefs' games has had some influence. Is it good for the NFL? Bad? Is she just another fan and everyone is making too much of it? Tell your thoughts! Okay to debate or stick to one side of the controversy. This can be a thoughtful debate or a parody. Swiftie, anti-Swiftie, Swiftie-neutral, all are welcome to the discussion.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Since Taylor is a fan and Travis's s boyfriend, this helps the Chiefs get recognized. Is Taylor bringing them luck? That's hard to say. I am not a football fan so, I don't know which teams are good. All I know is when football is on past 6:00 PM and I don't get Yellowstone, I am ready to go Beth Dutton on them! Sports has channels on dish and are on all weekend, so why bother my show when it is 7:00PM? Football is over for the weekend. Now, back to the subject.

Taylor seems to be there for every game and it is like she isn't performing or gets the night off. Being with Taylor, puts the team out there and gives them publicity. You hear about Taylor and her boyfriend Travis. Oh, The Football Player. Everyone knows who the Chiefs are. Taylor may be a good luck charm. As long as Travis gets his kicks in and doesn't fumble the ball, the team wins. I guess that makes Travis a good player. Is she a distraction? Let's hope not. Maybe Travis and the team do well because Taylor is there.

I love Taylor Swift. She has had a lot of boyfriends and personally, I think Taylor Lautner was a good choice for her. You know. The werewolf kid from Twilight. Sadly, Taylor Swift wasn't that crazy about him. She writes songs about her ex-boyfriends. I wonder if she has written a song about Travis on a positive note. Yes, Pun included. I am a Swiftie Fan and I hope Taylor will be happy. I read they are secretly married. If they are, that is their business. I hope they are happy.

A football player has a girlfriend. If she is a regular person, people will judge if she's cute but no big deal. Two celebrities date, it is a big deal. The media makes it their business. Taking pictures. Trying to get interviews.

After Travis's team won 2 weeks ago, he told Taylor he was going to spend time with the guys and that he loves her. Some player wear their lucky undershirts or lucky socks and claims it helps them win. In Travis's case, Taylor is his lucky, what? Good luck charm. I think that's nice. Let them be happy and if the Chiefs lose a game or the biggie, I don't think Taylor is the reason. It depends on how the game is played. Did all the players play their best and follow the rules? As long as they played their best, that is what counts. Taylor Swift being there won't hurt anything. It probably makes Travis happy she is there and makes him play better because he wants to look good. Taylor probably loves football and is happy to see Travis play. When you are in love, he is everything. Everything he does make you smile.

Taylor. I love her old music the best. I did love her one video from he CD Midnights. It is like it is Medieval and it is a good song. Taylor has changed her music but not her personality. So, if Travis and football make them happy and the Chiefs a winning team, I say good. Taylor deserves to be happy and so does Travis! Touchdown! I do know a few football terms.

654 Words




















© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063464-Sports-Taylor-Swift-and-The-NFL