*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063518
Rated: GC · Book · Dark · #2313431
2024 in 2024 challenge
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1063518 added March 2, 2024 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Ragged Heat
this is a dangerous place Esmerelda thought to herself as she opened the door to her room. she crept out the door and looked around she could see a light was on in her parent's room at the end of the hallway. after a momentary hesitation she straightened her night dress out of nervous habit and then crept slowly past the row of doors that lined the dimly lit hallway. finally, after what seemed like forever, she reached the stairs she heard a creak. she looked back to see her father standing in the doorway he was completely naked. Esmerelda could hear the crunch as he chewed on the remains of last nights bed slave. He let out a belch then noticing her for the first time just as she bolted down the stairs. she could feel his rancid breath on her neck as she reached the first landing.

Esmerelda blinked and suddenly she was back in her room. she could hear her father's voice in her head you are mine. in the pitch blackness she could feel his coarse tongue as he kissed her neck.

the next morning Esmerelda woke up at first, she thought it had been a dream but then she saw the state of her night gown. then it all came back to her.

it is all part of my plan. the thought came unbidden as Esmerelda tended to her mother; she could feel the child already growing within her. Esmerelda's mother grabbed her wrist without hesitation Esmerelda placed her wrist to her mother's lips.

Esmerelda felt the pinch as her mother's fangs sank in and she began to drink her daughter's blood. just as Esmerelda's sight was beginning to dim her mother let go of her wrist. and then motioned for Esmerelda to lean close.

as Esmerelda leaned in her mother whispered, "You must leave now, He is returning."

Esmerelda quickly made her way back to her room and went to the chest at the foot of the bed and opened it inside was a pack and a spare change of clothes. the pack felt unaccountably heavy in her arms. she put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. she hefted the pack over her shoulder and headed out the door.

the house's front door clicked shut behind her just as her father's hulking form appeared at the end of the street.


When Esmerelda realized where she was, she smiled, she was in a dimly lit alley. Esmerelda knocked three times on the door at the end of the alley. she waited a heartbeat then just as she was about to knock again when the door opened without a sound.

Esmerelda found herself in a well-appointed sitting room. there was a nude painting of a woman with 6 breasts. a tall, gaunt woman with four arms approached and bowed deeply, the woman said in a rasping voice. "It is about time you arrived."

that night she had a dream of her father. she woke trembling. As Esmeralda was having a lentil stew a cloud spirit came in and whispered something in Astrania's ear, whatever it caused her to blanch. She seemed to mouth "are you sure."

Astrania came over "it seems your mother has passed; your father has requested that we return you to him." Esmeralda bolted out of her chair, but Astrania pushed her firmly back in to her seat.

"What is your favorite color." Astrania asked, Esmerelda was taken aback, after taking a long breath, Esmerelda started to answer but then changed her mind. Seeing her difficulty Astrania relented. "No Need to decide now, if you would come with me, we need to find you some suitable clothes."

as they were walking down the hall to the laundry area. Astrania went to a pile of smocks and held it up in front of Esmerelda then with a grunt thrust the clothes into Esmerelda's arms.

-----------

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Fill (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Fill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063518