*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
16
17
18
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063664-Soundtrack-of-Your-Life-Entry-5-Love-You-Like-a-Love-Song
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1063664 added February 12, 2024 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
Soundtrack of Your Life Entry #5 Love You Like a Love Song
Day 5 of "The Soundtrack of Your Life challenge. *Smile*

The next song up is
Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez




This one is a little bit of a guilty pleasure. I know it is not very cool to like songs from Disney Pop Stars but my love of trance and heavy beats pulled this into my list. *Smile* Actually I didn't even know that Selena Gomez was the singer for this until I wound up googling the lyrics for it to add it my list of tracks. I have to give her props...she has some great vocals.

My exposure to this one definitely came out of hearing a segment of this song played in a commercial several times. I can't remember if it was a car or phone commercial but it after listening to the commercial using it a few times ... I wound up wanting to find it. The tune is very catchy and it is a great electronic mix. It is very easy to dance to as well.*Music1*

On a sidenote... when I attempted to google the lyrics to find this song, it was apparent I didn't identify the lyrics correctly. Instead of the actual lyrics "I love you like a love song baby" I was googling "I love you like I love somebody". I wish I could say this was only time that occurred but misidentifying what the lyrics are happens way more often to me than I'd like to admit. Luckily Google identified what I was looking for and refrained from rolling its eyes at me in the process.

-*ChessRookB*

a signature image


As a special bonus to go along with this post. I am adding in a trinket with another Selena Gomez song hidden inside that I created for another activity.



© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063664-Soundtrack-of-Your-Life-Entry-5-Love-You-Like-a-Love-Song