*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063716
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1063716 added February 7, 2024 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
Garden Of Flowers, Books, Novels
Prompt: Do you wish you had a flower garden of different flowers and each flower you picked gave you a great story writing idea? Better, yet, each story you wrote was a novel and a best seller. Write about this in your Blog entry today.

Yes! It would be nice to pick a flower and get a great story idea. You write the story and it is a novel. It is a best seller. Each flower you picked gave you a great story idea. No writer's block anymore. The only problem you have is trying to find time to write the story. The flower would stay alive until you got the novel done and it became a best seller. Each flower you picked grew back. If you wanted to, you could invite friends to pick flowers and they would become writers as well. You might want to keep best selling authors out of your flower garden. The flower garden would never run out of flowers and ideas. That would be great. You could probably win Nobel prizes as well. Talk about a win, win situation. A Paradise.

A pretty Jane Image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063716